"I'm Gonna David Koresh You"????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Personal Jesus

Babyface
whilst lookin' for U2 stuff on the net a week ago, well two weeks ago, I found a site that had this song on there that credits "Bono from U2" for vocals. When I heard the song I got really confused! Can anyone bring light to this??? It's wierdness!
It's at http://geocities.com/basementlounge
it has these songs on main page.

------------------
"Mean old men
Took away my car
Those credit guys
Have got the power"
-Lady with the spinning head

That was very funny Personal Jesus. Themain purpose seemed to be to take the piss, their songs were ripping off a bit of everyone it seems. The song "Goodbye Horses" was a definate rip of Lemon. Their bio's had a giant lemon. The vocals had a bonoesque sound. Bet they're students.

Funny stuff.

Yea, further searching and I found that the emulation level these guys were displaying proved them to be ripping off Bono and others in a funny WIERD way.

I don't think Bono would touch a song called "I'm Gonna David Koresh You" with a 12" stick!

------------------
"Mean old men
Took away my car
Those credit guys
Have got the power"
-Lady with the spinning head

After emailing the guy who does the site, I find out that it really isnt any Bono stuff in there, just some samples of him. THANK THE GODS!

Hahah thanks for the update PJ.

When I heard that I thought, not only can they NOT sing, but its a baaaaaaad rip off or whatever they're doing! It just had this really poor U2 sound to it!

Still kinda amusing though
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom