I'M FREEEEEE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tackleberry

War Child
Uhh.....what?

confused.gif

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

Blur rules! I love Damon!

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

I'm gonna defend Oasis vibrantly..bring it on peeps!!!

Originally posted by no disk:
if your music is so great why are your live performances so boring, Noel?

Hey, at least its way better than your fookin' joke performances in bed. You know how I know about that? Wanker.

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon:
I shall poop on the Gallaghers.

Ya, go do yer poopin. That'll at least get that mad constipated expression off yer face.

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Blur rules! I love Damon!

Ooooh, lookit me, I'm a fookin' gorilla! Yippee, woo freakin' hoo. Too embarassed to show his face, he is. Liam'll take care of him.

Originally posted by ACROB@T:
I'm gonna defend Oasis vibrantly..bring it on peeps!!!

We need more blokes like you. How'd ya like to be the guy who watches our guitars? Just kiddin, mate. Always good to find some supporters though.

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
Oasis kicks ass, but U2 are waaaaaaaaaay better, mate.

I like them U2 boys. Definitely a kick ass band, man. That tour, Elevation, man oh man, helluva ride. I mean, fookin incredible.

Any more takers? Let's see what ya got, kids.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

Yes, this constipated look on my face is giving me unsightly facial wrinkles at such a young age. Help me relieve myself.

------------------
Lift My Days
Light Up My Nights

Hmmmm... its about time Oasis got themaelves lost in a desert somewhere! They had it once but they lost it big time, you should try reinventing yourselves like U2 and Blur instead of bringing out the same old rehashed shite! Might help if they gave the old eyebrows a shave every now and then so they are not mistaken for a really bad Thunderbirds band!

NG wrote:

How'd ya like to be the guy who watches our guitars

If I can look after the Sheraton you used in the There And Then video during the most amazing performance of Champagne Supernova I've seen..I'm at your service

isnt oasis the wonderwall band? and didnt they say they were never gonna play that song live again?

hmm, a one hit wonder deciding not to play their only well known song... sounds like good marketing.

even radiohead still play creep...ok, so they did once in the last two tours but whatever.

radiohead are critically acclaimed and as a bonus SELL albums. tell me, how many did oasis sell for standing on the shoulders of giants? was there even a single that came with it cause it sure didnt chart!

your not a reasonable man and no i wont get off your case.

------------------
-death bear

[This message has been edited by Quano Abidji-Achibi (edited 10-23-2001).]

Mr Bear wrote:

hmm, a one hit wonder deciding not to play their only well known song...

Live Forever
Shakermaker
Supersonic
Slide Away
The Masterplan
Acquiesce
Talk Tonight
Don't Look Back In Anger
Hey Now
Some Might Say
Cast No Shadow
She's Electric
Whats The Story Morning Glory
Champagne Supernova
Rockin Chair
Listen Up
Its Good To Be Free
Sad Song
D'You Know What I Mean
Don't Go Away
Gas Panic
Roll It Over
Stand By Me
All Around The World

.....most bands would kill to have songs of this quality on their records..not to mention many of the above are B-Sides

...and the whole how many records sold theory is very dangerous...especially considering N-Sync could outsell Radiohead twice over in a matter of days..but while Radiohead are a kick ass band..N-Sync I would not be as complimentary towards....

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 10-23-2001).]

Originally posted by Quano Abidji-Achibi:
isnt oasis the wonderwall band? and didnt they say they were never gonna play that song live again?

hmm, a one hit wonder deciding not to play their only well known song... sounds like good marketing.

even radiohead still play creep...ok, so they did once in the last two tours but whatever.

radiohead are critically acclaimed and as a bonus SELL albums. tell me, how many did oasis sell for standing on the shoulders of giants? was there even a single that came with it cause it sure didnt chart!

your not a reasonable man and no i wont get off your case.

Yeah, we're called The Wonderwall Band now, thats our new fookin name. And what's yer name? Quasi Adbba Dabba Doo? Yeah, super cute there. You and all yer constipation. I'd recommend some Metamucil or some shit like that, ya know?

35 million albums sold ain't bad for a "one hit wonder" band. Maybe you'd like to give a shot at some of that. Is Radiohead about selling shitloads of albums? Well good fer them. Sellouts. And go tell Little Thommie Yorke to cry me a river cos it ain't worth it to feel like utter crap all day and go play that funky weird supposed music.

------------------

im just trying to put you down in any way i can think of oasis is a shit band that i give no credence towards and would relish their demise

radiohead is all about selling records

nothing else matters

and another thing could noel and liam be any more melodramatic seriously

wake me up please oasis isnt worth any more of my time

*for your free brochure of deathbear and his musical interests please send $10 to...

guess who has 3 oasis albums

yup its me

they arent that bad im just givin you a hard time :p

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by Quano Abidji-Achibi:
guess who has 3 oasis albums

yup its me

they arent that bad im just givin you a hard time :p

Wow, he goes from hating Oasis to getting three of their albums in a span of 33 minutes? I've heard of conversions, but that's just insane.

------------------
Change is the only constant

What I don't get is someone just sitting here pretending they are Noel? I mean, if you like Oasis, start an Oasis discussion thread.. not an "I'm Noel Gallagher" thread.

Shit, I could be Tori Amos for all anyone knows...

rolleyes.gif

By the way, Gorillaz feckin rawk, mate.

What I don't get is someone just sitting here pretending they are Noel? I mean, if you like Oasis, start an Oasis discussion thread.. not an "I'm Noel Gallagher" thread.

Shit, I could be Tori Amos for all anyone knows...

Babe, there's a lotta things you're not gonna understand about us. But all you really gotta know is how much we rock the fookin boat. I'm here cos I wanna be here--end of story thank ya very much. And if you really are Tori Amos, well, shit like she'd really be posting here. And the first one to say "yeah, like Noel Gallagher would" gets a swift kick in the knickers. I ain't talking bollocks with youse.

------------------

meg mathews was hot. what happened, Noel?

couldn't please her? too busy trying to think up some extramarital affair to give her the rumpy pumpy?

aww, a fading rock star and divorced. wow, a double threat.

eat me crusty dragon, ya whinging prat.

on your bike.

Originally posted by Noel Gallagher:
To be what ever I choose and I'll sing the blues if I want...

Nah, its fuckin punk, the real stuff.

OH GOD NO!!!! It's a square go now, you and me mate, how dare you run the name of punk through the mud like that? Joey Ramone is rolling in his grave! Damn you Oasis damn you to hell!!!!!

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

[This message has been edited by notiti (edited 10-23-2001).]

By the way, Gorillaz feckin rawk, mate.

TRUE!!!!!

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

[This message has been edited by notiti (edited 10-23-2001).]

bbwhwhahahahahahaha
this is classic!!!

thankyou for brightening my day Mr gallagher
i think u should ditch Liam all together and just sing your songs yourself all the time. give him the tamborine, he'll shut up.

oh and btw, did he say the c word??
eek.gif

-------------
Bebe:
Bono's Dancing Queen

Originally posted by no disk:
meg mathews was hot. what happened, Noel?

couldn't please her? too busy trying to think up some extramarital affair to give her the rumpy pumpy?

aww, a fading rock star and divorced. wow, a double threat.

eat me crusty dragon, ya whinging prat.

on your bike.

Yeah, was hot. Back when. Ah well, don't need her now and didn't need her before. Tis better to have loved and lost yada yada, so eat it sonny.

And as fer fading, kiss my fookin puck ass. We're still doin' it the way we do it, no one tellin' us what we should do or any shit like that. This is OASIS, and if you don't like it, tough. We're not goin' anywhere for a while, mate.

Oh, and zooropamanda, I'll refrain from pissing you off, only cause you seem like a nice lady. As fer the language, it spreads like that fookin anthrax stuff. It's a funny word really, go ahead and make use of it as you will. Like, cockney cunts, or fookin jealous cunts. Have fun wit' it.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom