I'm back! What have I missed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Well after 2 months in Europe, I am back in the U.S. and eager to know all the news. So, anyone that has info (and as I know this place is a hotbed of rumours and gossip and news on all matters U2, I expect that would include all of you
wink.gif
) why don't you help me out and bring me up to date? You know, what Bono said last week, what number shirts Edge has been wearing, how nice Larry looks with his man boobs, and how cool Adam is.
biggrin.gif
Or whatever. Oh, and what's new in the forum...I see there are a plethora of smiley faces that I don't recall being here before.
wink.gif

Europe was fantastic, and Iceland was beautiful. AM and I made 'American' pancakes yesterday before I left because she had never had them, and we listened to the Salome outtakes, and watched about every U2 video we could get our hands on. I had a superb time being with her, she's even better than the real thing. So here's a huge hug for AM.
smile.gif
*hugs*

Cheers...it's nice to see you all again.
-sula

Hi-welcome back! Glad you had a wonderful trip. Nice to see you again
smile.gif

LMAO @ Larry's 'man boobs'! We like to call it 'man-cleavage' too. Edge hasn't been wearing numbered shirts-his Yankees shirt seems to be his favorite right now.

I don't know exactly what Bono said last week
wink.gif

Well, you missed me making an ass of my self a bunch of times when I came to the forum drunk. Otherwise, nothing exciting has happened.

Welcome back sula!

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

[This message has been edited by mikal (edited 11-09-2001).]

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Oh, and how could I forget-you missed all of db9's 'Bono encounter' stories.

But don't fret-you'll have plenty of opportunities to hear about them numerous times
rolleyes.gif

You might need a translater though!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Ah, you haven't missed much, sula...
wink.gif
. Just some shows that people are calling the best concerts of their lives...you know, same old thing.
biggrin.gif

But welcome back!

Wouldn't that be a 'sexycakessexyvestrighteouslatehoohah' translator?
biggrin.gif

Umm...

Translation, please??
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Welcome home Sula! I'll miss your accounts of "the road"
smile.gif

Gonna make it to any of the remaining shows?

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

What, you mean you don't understand 'diamondbonosmainmanlingo'??

Maybe you should ask Whortense
biggrin.gif

I don't think Whortense likes me.

------------------
"I don't know you,

Sula, you HAVE to come back right away. We have another gig on Sunday and we need you to do some vocals!!! Come back, NOW!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*hugs*

I miss you!!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Welcome Back!
smile.gif

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Wow, sounds like it's been a scream.
biggrin.gif

gina, no number shirts for Edge? Awww. I thought they were kinda cute. as for db9's stories, if they are anything like the original ones, believe me...I remember them. *sigh*

mikal drunk? *gasp* say it ain't so!!! oh btw, the beer in Britain was fantastic.

crzy, I may be going to Vegas...and KC is a possibility as well...we shall see.

ultra_j, check yer email...we may have a date.
wink.gif

AM, maybe I can catch the Midnight Special to Keflavik tomorrow so I can sing 'One' with your band. Besides, I wanna go back to the Blue Lagoon.
smile.gif

DebbieSG, wow. Thanks for all the info...that is exactly the kind of stuff I have missed out on.

Calluna, good on ya for getting my 'fiance' back in the posting habit. He's the best, ain't he?
wink.gif
btw, enjoy your show...I know you will. Kiss Edge for me.

Thanks for all the tidbits. Keep em coming...I need to be educated.
smile.gif

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Welcome back!!!

glad you had such an awesome time, yeah a lil bit has happened but not too much...look forward to talking to ya about yer trip!
smile.gif

Sula, my dear! do we have a date for the Kansas City show or not??? You have my email(I think!) or look for me on Yahoo. Let me know soon! tickets go on sale tomorrow and I need to know how many I need to get.

Glad to hear you had a great time!

Here's some recent items of interest:

*Bono is interviewed in the Nov issue of Details mag. Great pix, go get it!

*The band played at the Tribute concert on TV with a stirring POE/Walk On, but missed the Paul McCartney Fund Raiser due to a family problem.

*Appeared on David Letterman on Oct 29, playing New York and Walk On.

*Arun V became a half rock star playing guitar and singing on stage with the band, and sadeyedgirl also got to play guitar onstage, though we haven't heard her story yet.

*With much fanfare, deathbear left to go on his own vacation for a few months in Europe.

*Zootopia forum opened up over at u2.com. Bono has been said to have posted there. The general feeling is that it's too confusing to get around.

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I don't think Whortense likes me.

Nonsense! Whortense loves all the little boys and girls of Interference!

Welcome Back, Sula! We missed you!

What have you missed? Well, deathbear has gone to Europe now. And I got your fiancee, Michael Griffiths to start posting again by starting a petition for his return. I'm leaving for California tonight where I will be in the heart at LA 2!! Woohoo!! Oh, there's lots more, but I'll let the others fill you in on the details.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Back
Top Bottom