I'm Back!! Did Anyone Miss the PopWhore? ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Hey y'all!

I just got back home tonight after my weekend in TN. My friends picked me up Thursday night (flights were smooth both going and coming home-thank god!!), took me out to eat then went to their house. I couldn't believe all the room between houses out there...makes me feel claustrophobic now!

Anyways, I'll skip all the boring stuff like hanging around the house, playing with their animals, looking at wedding photos, etc. and get to Graceland.
smile.gif

Apparently the drive from where we were to Memphis was 2 1/2 hours, so by the time we got ready and left the house (stopping to eat) we got there in time for the last tour of the mansion. (I felt chills as we drove up there in the bus, those gates were much smaller than I expected).

It was interesting to see the rooms and the way he had them all decorated, to hear things about his life as we went along, etc. It was also cool to look around knowing I had seen all of this before when I watched R&H seeing U2 tour the place.

Unfortunately we didn't see the bike, I guess that was a seprate tour you had to buy (the automobile museum), so my friends said that the next time I visit (most likely next spring) we'd get a room at a nearby hotel and do the whole attraction thing-we were too late for Sun Studios, etc).

The trip was awesome, I got to see old friends for the first time in a while, and see Graceland to boot. Very cool trip, and I get to rest for 4 days before I'm off to Vegas. *thud*
smile.gif

Hope you all missed me! I know I missed this place, but it was good to get away and have a break. Has mikal been banned yet?

Also, Sicy rocks. Just thought I'd like to say that.
smile.gif

Hope everyone had a good time at the show(s) and all got tickets!!

k, I'm done now.
smile.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

What's up my sexy bitch?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Schabow

Welcome back!
smile.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

April! Welcome back! *hug*
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Welcome back April!!! See you in 6 days!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Originally posted by Angel:
Welcome back April!!! See you in 6 days!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I can't believe it's almost here! See you soon!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."
Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

Yes, I went home for the weekend...got to go to a winery and drink for free (thanks uncle butch!)

------------------
Tonight this city belongs to me...

APRIL, where are you when I need you?! Just got home, had a few too many, too, and wish you were around to talk to. Guess you're sleeping, which is what i should be doing!

Welcome back, April!

You came back and I have gone. I miss you too but I am having such a fun time in Hollywood that I can't even post about it here. And then when I come back you will be on your way to Vegas. LOL, we keep missing each other! Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

And sicy does indeed rock.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Ya know we missed you. But I bet I'll get over it when we spend 20 hours sitting in a flippin' GA line.
wink.gif

Vegas is gonna ROCK!

------------------
"Even Texas loves New York!" ~ Bono, 11/5/01

Thanks for an incredible day boys! Thanks for the autographs!

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Good to see you back! I just got back myself.

------------------

Heather, I just emailed you-hope you are feeling better today!

Calluna-I hope you had an awesome time at the show, we miss you girlie!!!

Eileen-omg, can you believe how close Vegas is? WOOHOO!!!
smile.gif

So good to be back!

------------------

~*April*~

Elvis's comeback special is on CMT right now!
Too bad you are at work......

------------------

Back
Top Bottom