Im at U2 11/18 in Vegas and LA 11/19 & still dont have PROP tix!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camiloj

War Child
WELL...in a pleasant turn of events it looks like I will have GA tickets for the final show in L.A. on 11/19! Whhhooo, sigh of relief. My friend Cece ordered from Prop 2 GAs for Vegas and I ordered two GAs for Vegas but we knew Prop would not deliver on both and the plan was I'd take her to Vegas with my Prop tix and she'd take me to L.A. so so far it is workling out, since I bought the Vegas tix on the tickets.com fiasco. Yay I can relax now. I am real curious just what show Propaganada will end up giving me my tickets for and if I will need to sell any. Time will tell...

Hi U2LA!

I don't think you will have a problem. I just got my prop tickets for the 19th... my first choice!!! So hope you get them real soon so that you can relax and do some trading if necessary!!!

P.S. Love your site!!!!

You people and your Elevation fun...bah...*jealous*
frown.gif

I hope you all have fun though...
smile.gif

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight..."

Hey Camilo...good to see you buddy and I hope everything is going your way in seeking out employment. Let me know if you have an extra ticket for 11/19...I would love to go to closing night in Los Angeles. I would have a ticket to trade for 11/15 in Oakland when Propaganda comes through for me as well. Hopefully I will see you in Vegas as well. I was able to pick up a couple of tickets through ticket.com. So it so far looks like Oakland first and second night and Las Vegas. Talk with you later. Take care!

Chris

Chris, I'd love to trade for the 11/15 ticket if I get a surplus of tix. It's kind of funny that I still do not have my Prop tix but I am going to the 2 shows I want to most.

The job thing sucks, still no luck but God continues to provide in some very interesting ways sometimes!

Back
Top Bottom