I'm as bald as Edge!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheU2

Refugee
Just shaved my head. Now I gotta find an Edge Hat.....anyone of any idea of where to look?

CK

------------------
MSG: I will give you 2 NJ1 GA's for 2 NY1 GCs or 2 NY1 $85!! Email or IM me. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

Originally posted by mikal:
A hat store.

Interferencers are so ingenious!

CRPK

------------------
MSG: I will give you 2 NJ1 GA's for 2 NY1 GCs or 2 NY1 $85!! Email or IM me. Help a desparate man out!!

Beanies R Us

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Originally posted by TheU2:
Interferencers are so ingenious!

CRPK

HAHA! Sorry, I'm not sure. I've actually looked for those hats with no luck.

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Hat of Meat:

2c.jpg

CK

------------------

Hey CK,

Are you trying to cause a stir at our office again? Are we in for a big surprise on Monday?

AJ

P.S. I'm sure it looks fine. What does the g/f think?

Originally posted by mikal:
HAHA! Sorry, I'm not sure. I've actually looked for those hats with no luck.

Your ever fashionable "Hat of Meat" aside (mmmmm....meaty....), I know that Edge beanies were sold at the concerts I attended on the first leg. I didn't get one (opting instead for a baseball cap type of souvenir), but I may on this third leg (provided they are still sold).

I have a coworker who just shaved his head. He has a goatee as well - and he has an Edge beanie. When he wears them - especially with his sunglasses - it's like I have the Edge working with me. Of course, he's too tall for the Edge, and since he's not really a fan, I doubt he has the mannerisms down at all. But he'd probably make Mrs. The Edge look two or thee or four or five times....
wink.gif

Originally posted by Hawk269:
Hey CK,

Are you trying to cause a stir at our office again? Are we in for a big surprise on Monday?

AJ

P.S. I'm sure it looks fine. What does the g/f think?

G/F wasn't a big fan of it. She'll have to get used to it. I'm not going to be in the office until Nov.12. Taking some time off for the exam/u2shows/golf.

I think it looks good. Going to bic it as soon as my scalp gets some color. Oh, and I bought a cd burner. Too bad its external...I'm using the firm's laptop.

CK

------------------

Back
Top Bottom