I'll Go Leaky If I Don't Go Leaky Tonight - part eight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no. i'm corinthiana. lol and u?

yeah. that's sad. :sigh: this spanish girl is just a joker. just wanted attention and she got it!

Oh, I see... Well, don't get your hopes high about Ronaldo... :wink:
You know, this year Botafogo will win everything, except the Paulistão, but only because Botafogo is from RJ... :hyper: :wink:

So, what time is it in Spain? :hmm: God, tha fake leak won't leak. :sad:

there's a new .RAR file on mininova

someone please tell me whether .RAR is risky? and how do I open it after I download it through Vuze?
RAR is a zipped file...basically compressed...not good because most times its a password needed and 99.99999% its fake

there's a new .RAR file on mininova

someone please tell me whether .RAR is risky? and how do I open it after I download it through Vuze?

.rar isn't too risky. Its a zip file. If you get an .exe then don't click on it. As it will install some virus shit on your pc. If you unrar a file and it contains a .exe then thats the risky file.

wow less then 200 posts left until I have 2000...:hyper: I wonder if I will make it before this thing leaks?:hmm:

I hope not..:lol::reject:

Oh goody! I didn't miss the angry emailing! :applaud:

Oh well, guess it's back to clips and the two songs we have. I'm half tempted to dig out AB...

been there done that i listened to pop last night, you also missed the french invasion in the last thread loadsa french dudes reckoning they had a link, turned out to be false, but it was manic for a while

there's a new NLOTH torrent on mininova -- has anyone tried downloading it? it's only 38.13 mb so I'm pretty sure it's a fake. But I'm just checking if anyone tried it already before i click!

Very off-topic, but I remember having a dream the other night that Pitchfork gave NLOTH a 5.8. Sounds about right, wouldn't you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom