I'll go crazy if the album doesnt LEAK TONIGHT! part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jag0918

Refugee
Hopefully this will be the final thread waiting for this damn thing to leak! Now I gotta take a leak.

I feel proud of the fact that my little saying from the last thread is the title of this thread. :)

I can just only picture thousands of people sitting in front of the pc right now surfing the web for the album leak & bopping their heads in unison to the NLOTH 2 single on constant repeat on their media player. :applaud:

Maybe we have built a huge and unnecessary antecipation over a leak that maybe won't happen untill the album is out or at least few days before it.
All i can say is that the wait is killing me!

I can just only picture thousands of people sitting in front of the pc right now surfing the web for the album leak & bopping their heads in unison to the NLOTH 2 single on constant repeat on their media player. :applaud:
I actually have Boots playing now, instead.

Farbeat has been down all night btw

farbeat is up to clean their website from loads of viruses. no doubt!
and they are shit too. there is only one site worth to watch: WAFFLES.FM
i think the leak will show up there first.

We are waiting for a leak at any moment and U2.com is still using the Bomb visual theme! It's hilarious! :lol:

i heard some rumours that they "www.nolineonthehorizon.com" will show up by the end of next week or a few days before the record release. think that you also can expect a totally new U2.com site then.

i´ve just found an interesting article due a U2 search at google, here:
Did it leak? - Record Labels biggest fear | StylishKidsInRiot - Lifestyle on the Cutting Edge

they´ve quoted the irish independents story about the beach clips from last year and i´ve just thought how crazy record labels are. "They preview albums for rock critics on locked iPods in locked rooms in foreign countries. They send out CDs under false names. They prosecute file sharers.”

so guys. just a suggestion. but couldn´t this leak hint from alan cross etc two days ago part of the U2 promotional campaign? i dunno, but i can agree that record labels do those things above. and if they really wanna try to prevent the leak, it could happen that their label started the rumour and to alan cross. in fact, there isn´t anything showed up since them.

i´ve just found an interesting article due a U2 search at google, here:
Did it leak? - Record Labels biggest fear | StylishKidsInRiot - Lifestyle on the Cutting Edge

they´ve quoted the irish independents story about the beach clips from last year and i´ve just thought how crazy record labels are. "They preview albums for rock critics on locked iPods in locked rooms in foreign countries. They send out CDs under false names. They prosecute file sharers.”

so guys. just a suggestion. but couldn´t this leak hint from alan cross etc two days ago part of the U2 promotional campaign? i dunno, but i can agree that record labels do those things above. and if they really wanna try to prevent the leak, it could happen that their label started the rumour and to alan cross. in fact, there isn´t anything showed up since them.

hmm...interesting....

i still do think the whole Alan Cross "leak" posting was weird and very out of character for him, and i'm still not sure what to think of it.

hmm...interesting....

i still do think the whole Alan Cross "leak" posting was weird and very out of character for him, and i'm still not sure what to think of it.

haha. yeah. maybe his universal music friends offered him some money for an advertorial thing;) i just can say...in the music industry...everything is possible.

and "artdirector" also disappeared. probably the universal reps knocked up his source or something else.

haha. yeah. maybe his universal music friends offered him some money for an advertorial thing;) i just can say...in the music industry...everything is possible.

and "artdirector" also disappeared. probably the universal reps knocked up his source or something else.

not sure how getting artdirector's source pregnant could prevent him from talking.

thats exactly what i do too;) except media player. i have itunes.

"Knocked up?" I don't think getting someone pregnant is a good way to keep them quiet...:wink:
Also, don't worry, artdirector isn't dead: he posted late last night in part 2. Said his source had gone quiet or something.

EDIT: Mikal beat me to the joke.

"Knocked up?" I don't think getting someone pregnant is a good way to keep them quiet...:wink:
Also, don't worry, artdirector isn't dead: he posted late last night in part 2. Said his source had gone quiet or something.

gosh. i meant knocked OUT. somedays i´ve things in my mind and write the false word down. apologize for that.

so his source is quiet now. ok. i see. damn it.

Wait, wait. We're onto a third thread about a leak that hasn't even happened yet?

Good lord, WTAHAN. Bit much, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom