I'll go crazy if the album doesnt LEAK TONIGHT! part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust any of those torrent sites. I'm just hoping when it leaks itunes will just put it up so I can safely download it. I will have to wait for the CD.

Not gonna happen--all albums leak, but their iTunes dates don't get moved up.

I know what you mean--the last couple mornings I've woken up excited like a kid on Christmas morning...only to find no presents under the tree.

I hear ya... I jumped on about 4 hours ago at 4am and saw this place chock a block. Really thought it was going to happen..

At this point NLOTH leak control has been quite impressive.

2 weeks is solid. Anything after this out of the company's control, really. And probably not very damaging.

Good work Universal. :up::up::up::up:

haha! I hope record companies aren't trying to give people viruses--that would be much worse than actually stealing music (and also illegal) :|

i´ve worked for years at record companies. and trust me, that could be possible as they really have no idea what they should do against leaks and piracy. they have no might. so it could be possible.

2 weeks is solid. Anything after this out of the company's control, really. And probably not very damaging.

agreed. as i stated in the previous thread, i think i had Wilco's last album 3 or 4 months before its official release, lol!

i agree. universal did a very good job with this U2 album. especially you can´t compare this to the situation in 2004. nowadys the whole thing changed and it´s very hard to keep it safe close to the release date.

i also think that they know and calculate a leak for the upcoming days.
anyway. well done universal. you have my respect. :up:

i agree. universal did a very good job with this U2 album. especially you can´t compare this to the situation in 2004. nowadys the whole thing changed and it´s very hard to keep it safe close to the release date.

i also think that they know and calculate a leak for the upcoming days.
anyway. well done universal. you have my respect. :up:

i wouldn't be surprised that even if it does leak this weekend, Universal would look at the entire thing as a victory.

by the way, a friend of mine workin at a major label in germany and he meant that its impossible to prevent after the record is on the way to the press. so he also expect a leak til monday. if this happen, folks, that will really made our weekend:)

i wouldn't be surprised that even if it does leak this weekend, Universal would look at the entire thing as a victory.

is is a victory for them. we talk about their BIGGEST release since a long time in a time where album leaks are common and weeks before their release or month. so it is a victory.

even the buzz is that big at the moment. so many people have done a preorder of the record. which is the best case for the record company because they didn´t loose much money when it leaks.

Pffft!

Does it really matter that much if the stupid thing leaks?

The only people that will have it will be us U2-nerds, and its not like we're only going to download the link. I'm sure each of us will spend atleast another $500 in the next year or so on the real album, boxset, posters, collector's mug, pillow set, concert tickets, t-shirts, and Tickle-me Larry doll.

by the way, a friend of mine workin at a major label in germany and he meant that its impossible to prevent after the record is on the way to the press. so he also expect a leak til monday. if this happen, folks, that will really made our weekend:)

do you mean a leak by Monday?

Pffft!

The only people that will have it will be us U2-nerds, and its not like we're only going to download the link. I'm sure each of us will spend atleast another $500 in the next year or so on the real album, boxset, posters, collector's mug, pillow set, concert tickets, t-shirts, and Tickle-me Larry doll.

yeah it does, some of us want to hear it NOW!

Pffft!

Tickle Me Larry Doll!!!
:combust::drool::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom