If your a U2 fan you will read this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vox626

The Fly
I just watched the MTV Europe awards and they announced the nominees for best POP act. Well when ATOMIC KITTEN had their 10 seconds to speak before the award was given they said......"POP is not dead, we are proof of that when we beat U2 to number one a while ago. We are POP and U2 is rock and there for we win!" .......Okay, well I wanted you all to read this becuase im so pissed right now I dont know the words to write and I know a great deal of people in this forum are very angry when it comes to shit like this and love to write really mean things, so please do. Also, I assume ATOMIC KITTEN means they beat U2s stuck to #1 because they lost to beautiful day, although they did go to #1 the next week. And lets not forget this is in ENGLAND not the US. But im still pissed!!!! Fuck them!!!!!

I sooooo did not need to read that. I am pissed off and boiling mad. Step back before I blow my stack
mad.gif
Now I think I'm gonna go barf
icon21.gif

POP =
icon13.gif

ROCK AND U2=
icon14.gif

ME=
mad.gif

------------------
~~~Who's to know where the wind will take you~~~

well, the only reason why I can think of Atomic Kitten beating U2 at anything is because U2 is in a different league

if that means U2 is rock instead of pop than that's alright by me

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Who the fuck is Atomic Kitten and why would you let it upset you so much? Who gives a shit what they think anyway?

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

They are nobody, however, when they speak to a crowd of 50,000 and an audience or 1 billion, they get heard. I hope those girls get diarria and yeast infections!!!!! hahahahahahaha, im a dick arnt I!!!!!!

Calm down will ya? I say that in the best scouser way
biggrin.gif
Atomic Kitten are scousers, scousers are people from Liverpool if ya didn't know, and hence close links to Ireland, they were just HAVING A LAUGH! They know they are shite, they were just taking the piss outta U2, a bit of mickey taking, big deal, I remember Bono doing the same to them. And I've seen AK in interviews, and they seem to be U2 fans, holding alot of respect for U2. And did you not see when they went to read out the winner of "best rock" I think, she said "U....oh wait" as in maybe inclining she thought U2 shoulda won it.

They are crap, but they are not totally stupid, they know they are nothing compared to U2. There is nothing wrong with a bit of cheek.

Don't let it get to you, I'm sure U2 don't!

originally posted by vox626:
'I wanted you all to read this becuase im so pissed right now I dont know the words to write'

i don't think it's worth quite as much energy as you're investing.

------------------
Kobayashi's bizarre use of colour, superfast editing and extreme camera angles, coupled with a hilariously deadpan performance by Toshiro Takemitsu as the inspector who discovers a whole family of ghosts travelling without valid tickets, remains without peer.

*shrug* I hate Atomic Kitten, their careers rely on their looks. If they think they're better than U2, who cares?

------------------
Watch More TV, ITs your world you can change it, taste is the enemy of art, Every thing you know if wrong, mock the devil, and he will flee from thee
www.geocities.com/nshaikspike/evil.html

This does irritate me but we have the satisfaction of knowing that time and history will exhonorate our side and Atomic Kitten will be left to the 'where are they now' scapheap with Slutny and N'SUCK while U2's glorious legacy will live forever and dwell in higher places!
smile.gif

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

Cant stand AK either but the point is if you love a band it doesn't make any difference what other people's opinions are.

We all know AK are crap!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom