if you have the set and are feeling generous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EXIT_TO_THE_NORTH said:
you're kidding, right?

:wink: of course Im not. Im not shelling out 150 bucks for ten tracks. I know they're going to be out there soon enough but Im an inpatient greedy bastard.

obviously lol

the problem i have is i have no way of getting the new songs from the digital box set as there is no itunes store in australia :(

And guess what, after they've burned the AAC to CD, then ripped to MP3, the songs are going to sound like U2 was playing them inside a tin can, under 10 feet of water. Not worth it. Buy the damn set, or don't own the songs.... the quality will be crap.

stoven said:
And guess what, after they've burned the AAC to CD, then ripped to MP3, the songs are going to sound like U2 was playing them inside a tin can, under 10 feet of water. Not worth it. Buy the damn set, or don't own the songs.... the quality will be crap.

Nah thats BS, everything that Ive ever downloaded from Itunes that Ive burned and re-ripped sounded fine. Sure theres a dip in quality but its nothing noticable unless you're extremely picky.

I dont want to buy the damn set when I own the majority of it already, so ya know what? I'm going to get them illegally unless they allow them to be purchased singularly.

Last edited:
also theres other ways to record them as well without ripping..

Total Recorder works very well too :wink: and not to mention a burn to a CD then just create an ISO image.

Theres ways around everything lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom