If you could undo one u2 "mistake"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caroni said:

Something made to just a few theaters around the world :huh: well, hope I´m wrong:|

How is that a mistake :huh: They're embracing something new.

Would you rather have a Rattle and Hum again, and see the backlash of that?

BonoVoxSupastar said:

How is that a mistake :huh: They're embracing something new.

Would you rather have a Rattle and Hum again, and see the backlash of that?

Of course is something new and that is good, but a lot of people won´t be able to see it, probably they will lose some money :shrug:

Caroni said:

Of course is something new and that is good, but a lot of people won´t be able to see it, probably they will lose some money :shrug:

I doubt they will lose money. There are many movies made for IMAX only, and do fine. Plus they have the option of releasing it later on DVD...

Caroni said:
Do you think they can make it DVD?, because is suposed to be just for IMAX format and in 3D :hmm: in that case is OK I´ll buy it :giggle:

It can be released in DVD format, but more than likely won't be 3D.

Pretty much every IMAX movie is made into dvd (here are a few: http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/10...s=aps&field-keywords=imax&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go). You can bet that this one will be, too....there's really no reason why it wouldn't be. And while the current 3-D IMAX movies aren't 3-D on dvd, a few recent movies have successfully been made 3-D on dvd (i.e., Spy Kids 3-D). Plus, the U2 project is supposed to use some new 3-D technology....who knows how that'll work on dvd.

Anyway, you can be guaranteed that this puppy will come out on dvd.

who wanna bet that the special extended dvd edition is gonna contain the entire concert?

Back
Top Bottom