if you could keep U2 as pets...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is stupid, I realize this....but i'm bored...

If U2 were animals, what would they be cats or dogs....you can mix and match....lol

told you it was kinda stupid!

hmm...stupid indeed, but funny.. :)

Bono would be a Dog of course, a Goldner Retreiver maybe.
Edge would be a cat, but a "cool cat" haha, get it, oh nevermind
Adam would be Parrot..(no clue...)
Larry is a Pitbull, i loveable pitbull, he's nice and you love him, but when you start poking him with a stick he'll tear your throat out.

Bono would be a hyper dog that jumps on everybody who comes over; Edge would be a cat; Adam would be a friendly Clydesdale; and Larry would be a Betta fish (a.k.a. Siamese fighting fish).

Adam would definitly be a cat. Sly and cunning but loving and playful.

Larry would be a fish. Quiet and fun to look at but nothing exciting going on (except when the fish is playing drums)

The Edge would be puppy dog. Playful and happy. Loving and grateful. Affectionate and straight forward.

Bono, :hmm: Rescue dog or a seeing eye dog. Something really helpful but well needed. Someone who is both a live long friend and a partner who offers support. Affectinate and loyal.

And Me, I would love to nurture and care for all these pets.

Bono would be one of those yappy lap dogs and I'd carry him everywhere.

The Edge is definitely cat material, lean and serene.

I like the idea of Larry as a fish who occasionally beats his head against the glass of the aquarium (rhythmically, of course).

Adam would be an exotic snake

Great thread!!!

I think Larry would undoubtedly be a bullfrog; grumpy, croaky voice, and ready to terrorise the shit out of Bono if he becomes the fly again!

Adam would be a turtle, spending most of his time in his shell but occasionally ending up on his back, helpless.

Bono would, I think, be a little fox terrier on heat, hypo and noisy and ready to hump/lump his opinions on anyone he can catch!!

As for Edge ... maybe an owl; wise, quiet, capable of haunting music, and hunting alone.

And Paul McGuiness is the owner, all living together in complete disharmony

Edge would definitely be an owl.

Adam would be a hedgehog.

Larry a somewhat reclusive fish.

Bono ... a species all of his own.

Edge is definitely an owl

Bono would be a peacock... ok so what I'm bending the rules but it's true :D

Adam would be something really posh... can't think of anything at the moment though...

Larry would be a stick insect. They're very slow moving.. so when they actually do move (just like if Larry showed some emotion on his face :p), it's a big thing!

Alright, I can go along with The Edge being a cat - the quiet one that lurks on the back of the couch, minding his own business, when out of nowhere - ZZZZAT! Up he bounds, bant!bant!bant! all around the living room, fur straight out in exclamation points, and just when you feel it's safe, he climbs right up over you, driving pitons as he goes, then... serenely licking a paw... he resumes his post on the back of the couch like nothing... ever... happened...

I'd have to picture Adam as big ol' hound dog, long muzzle, longer floppy ears... the dog that runs out onto the porch with a huge BOOOO-WOOOO-WOOOO whenever a new friend comes to visit (everybody's a new friend to this kind of dog!) He's pretty laid-back and relaxed, loves his chow (he's a lot of dog to feed!) but doesn't mind sharing it... he likes to lay around the living room, providing a pillow or a spot of warmth for the other pets or small children to curl up to...

Larry would definately be a pitbull - he's somewhat nervous around strangers because they're somewhat nervous around him - and he doesn't know if they're up to something or not. But once someone has bribed him with enough food and belly scrubs, he's their best friend! He loves to play - sometimes it seems like he'll never stop! - and even when he's in the middle of 'rassling with a human, he'll never bite, because he's always on top of his actions and knows exactly where his teeth are...

Bono'd be a ferret... forever finding pretty shiny things to play with (like the car keys or earrings) and forever losing them (or hiding them God-knows-where!) You never know when he's going to show up - or where he's been. He likes to make up his own games, which often involve unwitting bystanders. His favorite trick is to crawl up on the couch next to a pretty girl, and when she's not looking - PHWUNK! - he jumps into her shirt! If she doesn't launch herself off the couch in fright, he'll poke his head out with that look on his face that only ferrets can manage - completely innocent and mischevious at the same time. This usually wins him enough oooh-aahh points that's he's allowed to stay where he's at, and snuggled up and warm. He's not a big hit with the guys though...

As you can tell, I love animals and I have had quite a diversity of pets!

goat

}:)~

I laughed out loud when I saw this thread title, and continued chuckling for a good while. Best thread ever!

Of course the image in my head is a little kennel, and Bono crawling out of it with a dogbiscuit in his mouth.

Other than that I have nothing to contribute.

Bono- Cat
Larry- Cat... maybe I don't know
Adam- Don't know
Edge- ... I have to say dog... cause I like them better then cats :wink: But, he would be a really pretty dog like... german shepherd or soemthin...

Saw this thread and can't get that Jane's Addiction song out of my head....
"We'll make great pets... we'll make great pets...":wink:

Hmmm...I'm thinking that these guys are not very "pet-like", so they wouldn't be domesticated.

Let's see...Adam is a lone wolf; Bono is a wild horse (but able to be "handled" by a whisperer); Edge is a definite cat (which isn't totally domesticated); and mystery man Larry is a dingo.

For me:

Bono would be an Ardvark.
Edge would be a Black Cat.
Larry would be a Bulldog.
Adam would be a lizard.
:wink:

I guess since i started this thread i should answer my own question...

Edge would make a great owl, all wise and knowing...quietly sitting up in that tree and once in while chiming in with a hoot...but his hoots are always important, and are never taken lightly...

Adam might be a peacock, or what about a giraffe? It's all in the neck...

Larry could be a pit bull, like a couple of you have suggested...but he'd be the sort of pitbull that's pretty well trained, and only attacks when provoked or threatened...not the baby attacking kind!!!

I love the thought of Bono as a ferret! Lol! I can just see him darting down women's blouses with his head poking out and that devilish, yet innocent face emerging....

I love this thread! :lol:
Okay...

Larry- a Bloodhound...he rarely ever smiles

Bono- with the way that he dances I'd have to say an ape...watch Popmart Mexico-EBTTRT you'll see what I mean

Adam- for some reason a giraffe comes to mind...I don't know why

The Edge- a turtle

I have a cat named Bono, so I'll say a cat, purring on me. Edge a dog that follows you around. Adam a turtle, Larry a goldfish.

Back
Top Bottom