If you could go to one U2 song related location, where would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

If you could go to any U2 song related location, what would it be?

• The Ocean

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Another Time, Another Place

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • The Electric Co.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stranger in a Strange Land

• Where The Streets Have No Name

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Red Hill Mining Town

• In God's Country

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • One Tree Hill

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Van Diemen's Land

• Hawkmoon 269

• Angel of Harlem

• Heartland

• Zoo Station

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Discotheque

• Miami

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • The Playboy Mansion

• New York

• A Room at the Heartbreak Hotel

• Your Blue Room

• The Million Dollar Hotel

• The Joshua Tree

• Under A Blood Red Sky

• Wide Awake In America

• Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come

• ... Into Hell For A Bottle of Milk

• Miss Sarajevo

• North and South of the River

• or maybe you don't want to go anywhere... you just like The Ground Beneath, um, Your Feet

• Total voters
Definitely the ocean for me. Every time I go the beach it has a peaceful and calming feeling in me. I love taking beach walks and listening to the sound of the waves. :yes:

After much deliberation, I've decided that I have to go to Your Blue Room. But I would also really like to see Where the Streets Have No Names, or what it's like to be Under a Blood Red Sky, or how wild and crazy it must be at Zoo Station.

p.s. this is a really cool and unique poll.

my bro-in -law lives at One Tree Hill, Oz..he does

but I don't want to go to that one thanks.
I would love to see New Zealand and hear some of the singing and follow some rivers as they flow to the sea. I'd plant a few more trees in memory of all those who love music too. I'd stay a while and make a forest...New Zealand had such lush forests, another paradise.

I was almost going to choose North and South of the River just so I'd be in Dublin...but New Zealand is closer....much closer, less of The Ocean to fly over.:yes: :wave:
this dreamin' out loud stuff is fun

Cool poll! I voted for Where the Streets Have No Name because I've always imagined it as some mysterious, wonderful place that is beyond comprehension unless you have actually been there.

In God's Country because I always get this amazing feeling when I'm blaring that song on my stereo as I drive along the highway.

Um, the Playboy Mansion. Although New York and Hell sound like pleasant places.

"Stranger in a Strange Land"...I keep having all of these daydreams lately about going to places I've never been and hanging out with strangers...and being a stranger...

I voted for Hawkmoon 269 because it is such a beautiful name. I am also infatuated with the idea of driving down a long highway, with nothing interrupting the horizon on either side of me, and only music as my companion. That thought makes me swoon. :)

bonoman said:
we all understand that north and south of the river has zero to do with Dublin, right?

It may not mean it to you, but to me it has everything to do with the Liffey in Dublin.

I don't care if it's not the official meaning, the beauty of a good song is that it's universal, it means different things to different people.

Fishy

Back
Top Bottom