If you could get two concert tickets for free....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So General Admission is even better than the really expensive Golden Circle ones?

I'm trying to figure out which tickets I'm going to get, so thanks for the input.

Anyone else? I know more than just two people have an opinion on this.
wink.gif

I guess it depends...if you could get to the venue early enough to get a good spot in or by the heart, GA. Otherwise...if you can't make it to the venue early, having a reserved seat somewhere is probably better.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

GA is best. Get 'em if you can. Tried both in San Jose and I hated being in a seat after being in the heart. You pay less money for GA but you pay for it with time and sore feet. It's completely worth it though. Being in the heart is like being at a U2 concert with 300 people, yet with the energy of 20,000. It's amazing!

It depends on what kind of Golden Circle seats you get. If you get the Golden Circle seats that are to the side of the tip of the heart, I think those are the best seats. Since the seats are higher than the floor you get a great perspective of the floor going nuts. But, be warned there are GOLDEN CIRCLE seats that are behind the soundboard, and those are not worth the $130. If you can get the PRIME Golden Circle seats and money is not a concern go with those. Otherwise, the GA's are the best value.

GA if you are willing to stand in line all day to get into the heart or up close to the stage (watch for the crush at the tip) - otherwise, GC to the left or right of the stage, but not any farther back than the tip of the heart.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Hi, thanks everyone.
smile.gif
I have one more question. To get in the heart, generally how far ahead of time before the concert do you need to start lining up?

Whoops! Sorry Crazy4Bono, I didn't see your post. So you have to stand in line all day? I was thinking maybe several hours before the concert.....all day!
eek.gif
I dunno if my cousin, who is going with me and only a mild u2 fan, would be willing to do that.

Originally posted by babble:
Hi, thanks everyone.
smile.gif
I have one more question. To get in the heart, generally how far ahead of time before the concert do you need to start lining up?

It depends on the market. In some places, especially early on in the tour (Atlanta, Lexington), if you were in line by 10 or 11am, you were in the heart. In others (Philly 3rd leg) people were camping out overnight so if you weren't there by 7 or 8am, you could forget it.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Hey, thanks Crazy4Bono. I guess my only problem now is trying to figure out what the market in Tampa is. I'm thinking (and really hoping) there is less of a demand down there but I don't know for sure. I wouldn't mind waiting all day, but I'm concerned that my cousin would have a problem with it. Well, anyway, thanks for help!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom