If you could ask U2 ONE question, what would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedge111

Refugee
After looking back at the last few tours i would really like to know how they choose what songs to tour with? I think it would be cool to know how they decide with their massive catalogue.

Any thoughts on my question?

What would you want to know?

i have a lot of questions for them, most of which haven't been posed by any interviewers that i've read.

God, I wouldn't know. I have thought about what it would be like to meet them. I think i'd haev the most questions for Bono, followed by Edge, than Adam, than Larry. Although I wouldn't mind meeting them all.

I know that if me and Bono talked we'd become best friends. Guaranteed. I can just tell.

And it wouldn't be because I praise almost everything the man does :D

I would ask him... AHHH. So many questions. If I had to ask ONE question...

AHHHHHH! :crazy:

When you were young, did you ever imagine what your future would be like? Did you ever have any idea it would become the way it did? And what did you see yourself being/doing in the future in music and in life in general... at 18? at 20? at 25? 30? 40? 45(soon to be 46!)

I have no clue though... sooo many

I guess I would ask them how they are able to still stay together after all this time. Many popular bands break up and go their own ways. If U2 was to break up, I would become emotionally unstable :huh:

after your last two mediocre records can we expect a better substantial quality music for the next release?

What is the worst question anyone has ever asked you?

I want to keep my question to myself - don't want someone else stealing it :mad:

didn't the movie question already get answered on that Fuse interview or something like that? :shrug:

Lila64 said:
didn't the movie question already get answered on that Fuse interview or something like that? :shrug:

yep...Larry said he wanted Halle Berry to play him

I have a lot of questions too - not anything that's been asked before....and the interview would definitely be held in a pub :D

Larry wants Hallie Berry to play him? :lmao: Oh, my. Does that mean he really does have moobs? (sorry. I couldn't resist.)

My question would be: How often does the rest of the band consider drowning Bono just for fun?

Exactly when, if ever, they're planning on calling it quits, LOL.

(so we can stop speculating everytime we hear the phrases "the last..." or "the end"...even if the sentence is "I can't BELIEVE you ate THE LAST cookie, Adam!"...us: "OMG, is the proverbial cookie not having a farewell tour?!"

Back
Top Bottom