If you could ask The Edge anything....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Do you consider yourself British or Irish?
"What passport(s) do you have?"

I'd like to ask Adam the same questions as well. Btw, not because I'm curious about their political beliefs, just because Adam and Edge were both obviously born in England, and with British parentage - yet Ireland is their home too.

They have both said in interviews, in answer to this question, that they consider themselves Irish.

You lot can keep Liam Gallagher, incidentally. :lol:

"Will you please teach me to play Guitar?"

--and--

"Will you please play The Fly (again), Discotheque, all of the other Pop singles, Acrobat, WITS, Electrical Storm, Gone, Dirty Day, God Part II, Lemon (if that's still possible), Ultraviolet, One Tree Hill, Kite, Seconds, The Unforgettable Fire, and Wire on the next tour? Oh, and while you're at it, feel free to play Pride at only every other show."

ok i didn't want to start an entire thread on this, but i'm not premium, and this thread is pretty far back...

someone made a thread showing some comedian making fun of Edge/U2 in which he borke into marry had a little lamb or something in the middle of playing a song..

I've been looking all over for it to show someone but can't seem to find it, anyone know where the youtube link went? Thanks! :)

Rob33 said:
ok i didn't want to start an entire thread on this, but i'm not premium, and this thread is pretty far back...

someone made a thread showing some comedian making fun of Edge/U2 in which he borke into marry had a little lamb or something in the middle of playing a song..

I've been looking all over for it to show someone but can't seem to find it, anyone know where the youtube link went? Thanks! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDuK46ZqFM

How will the new album sound different from the last two albums?
Are there any songs you will bring back or play for the first time on the next tour i.e. will there be surprises in the setlist?
What are the plans for the next tour, stadiums, arenas or both?

Back
Top Bottom