if ur a u2 fan are u supposed to bash Bon Jovi??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
because that u guys think of bon jovi as completetley inferior. bon jovi is actually better than all that crap thats currently out there. ritchie sambora is a great guitarist. and jon is a great singer. i dont think theyre as good as u2 but they're not worlds away. theyre just different genres. same experience in their skills.

------------------

I have nothing against them, I just don't like the music they've done past the 80s...

------------------
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what

i dislike that one wild night and it's my life sound pretty much exactly the same

Originally posted by BrownEyedBoy:
ritchie sambora is a great guitarist. and jon is a great singer.
now they only need to find someone who can write a decent song
tongue.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

bon jovi is actually better than all that crap thats currently out there.

No they're not. I can't tell the difference between them and the rest of the poptrash. Just because they're dressed up as a rockband doesn't mean they are one.

I'm sorry, I just can't stand the music of them today! I like the 80's stuff! I only own one Bon Jovi album "Slippery when wet" and that is it! But their music just annoys me! "Its My life" was just
icon24.gif
But its a matter of taste so its all good if anyone likes them!

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 11-19-2001).]

I still think that any 'rock band' have a song written by the producer of the backstreet boys+n'sync+britney spears+whoever is unforgivable. And... Anyone can point me out any difference betweet a Ricky Martin song and 'One wild night'??

[This message has been edited by christiana (edited 11-19-2001).]

I like Bon Jovi all right...I have one of their CD's.

Just because you are a U2 fan doesn't mean you can't like other groups and such...even if the majority of other U2 fans think that they suck.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I have most of bon jovis cds and there are some very deep songs.i think they are great!!!!!they have done some bad songs in the past but you really need to listen to all there albums espcialy these days.

------------------
POP
Be careful where you aim cause where you aim you just might hit

livelylemmons@aol.com

I dont hate BJ but.....
I think a fellow Interferencer summed it up best a long time ago in a similiar thread. I cant remember who it was but this is it.
Hey Jon, I love your new song "Its My Life"! I liked it better though when it was called "Livin On A Prayer"!
BJ's music just all sounds the same to me. You own 1 BJ album that is all you need.

Originally posted by Blue Room:
I dont hate BJ but.....
I think a fellow Interferencer summed it up best a long time ago in a similiar thread...Hey Jon, I love your new song "Its My Life"! I liked it better though when it was called "Livin On A Prayer"!

Speak of the devil.

if ur a u2 fan are u supposed to bash Bon Jovi??

don't let one group of U2 fans sway your view of what it means to actually be a fan. you can like whoever you want.

------------------
The numeral 7

[This message has been edited by Se7en (edited 11-19-2001).]

They're not great, but they're not so incredibly horrible. There are a lot more people worth bashing out there. A lot of U2 fans just can't stand the idea that other people could like another (less serious than U2) band more than U2.

------------------
You've got to cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice

On this forum you're supposed to bash anything that isn't U2 or at least moderately bizarre (passed off as "arty").

Originally posted by MSU2mike:
On this forum you're supposed to bash anything that isn't U2 or at least moderately bizarre (passed off as "arty").

i.e. Radiohead

nothing against radiohead...i've recently just got into them...but nevertheless...

------------------
The numeral 7

Just cause you're a fan doesn't mean you shouldn't/can't like a certain band. Like who you want. Listen to what you want to.

------------------
Your Catholic blues/Your convent shoes/Your stick-on tattoos/Now they're making the news/Your holy war/Your northern star/Your sermon on the mount/From the boot of your car/Please

What veranda said...'cept I don't have any of their music. I just look
biggrin.gif

I have friends who love BonJovi as much as I love U2, that's cool.

Back
Top Bottom