If u2 were a vegetable...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
what would they be?I would have to plump for a potato.Versatile, (just like a spud cos you can mash,fry,bake it) ,reliable(they nearly always taste nice) and ummmm thats all really:huh: Yep its deffo a spud for me:|

boystupidboy said:
what would they be?I would have to plump for a potato.Versatile, (just like a spud cos you can mash,fry,bake it) ,reliable(they nearly always taste nice) and ummmm thats all really:huh: Yep its deffo a spud for me:|

I don't like potatoes. Anything but potatoes.

Brocolli.

You see, it's very simple. Most people who don't like brocolli just don't give it a chance and disregard it because it's brocolli, and you're supposed to hate brocolli for some reason. but those who know how to cook it just right, and can truely appreciate it's richness and glory can't get enough and are the true brocolli lovers. They know that brocolli is the king of all veggies, and most definitely the best. Therefore, U2 is like brocolli.

Thank you.

Damn, i would have said potato too, versetile, tasty... and Irish!

Erm, Reddichi? (not sure of spelling)
For those who don't know what that is, it's like lettuce, but the first time you bite into it, it is NOT what you expect.
Quite bitter, but definately worth eating!

Eggplant.

Don't know why. Just thought of eggplant when I saw this thread. And I don't even like eggplant.

Asparagus with beetroot complimented by myself wearing a wig:|

Last edited:
Lancemc said:
Brocolli.

You see, it's very simple. Most people who don't like brocolli just don't give it a chance and disregard it because it's brocolli, and you're supposed to hate brocolli for some reason. but those who know how to cook it just right, and can truely appreciate it's richness and glory can't get enough and are the true brocolli lovers. They know that brocolli is the king of all veggies, and most definitely the best. Therefore, U2 is like brocolli.

Thank you.
good answer:wink:

Meghan said:
Damn, i would have said potato too, versetile, tasty... and Irish!

Erm, Reddichi? (not sure of spelling)
For those who don't know what that is, it's like lettuce, but the first time you bite into it, it is NOT what you expect.
Quite bitter, but definately worth eating!
Another good answer:wink:

Back
Top Bottom