If there was ONE thing you could never change...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
...about a U2 concert- what would it be?

For me, it would be the red and white lights during Where The Streets Have No Name. Absolutely amazing.

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

Originally posted by Angel:
...about a U2 concert- what would it be?

For me, it would be the red and white lights during Where The Streets Have No Name. Absolutely amazing.

I think I second that, but mainly I would just say the fact that they always perform Streets. It's the one song they have always performed that no one, but no one, wants them to retire. And for a reason.

From the smiley chosen for this thread, I thought your answer was going to be...Adam!
wink.gif

------------------
Be a world, child, form a circle
Before we all go under

[This message has been edited by scatteroflight (edited 10-13-2001).]

Since we're talking about Streets.. for this tour I hope Bono doesnt change his little jog around the heart during the song.

outtahere.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Since we're talking about Streets.. for this tour I hope Bono doesnt change his little jog around the heart during the song.

outtahere.gif

That is the BEST part!! And when he yells just before... ahhhh. Streets.
smile.gif

That Bono would never stop singing at the end of 'With or Without You' the added verse..."will shine like stars in the summer night, shine like stars in the winter night...one heart, one hope, one love...with or without you..."

Chris

oh yeah! spanisheyes, I sometimes just see Rattle and Hum to see that part, it's just classic

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Back
Top Bottom