If someone wants to hear 30 seconds of new album...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The first 30 second clip is the first 30 seconds of the 90 sec clip.
They are the same, so you'll only need the 90 sec one.

I enhanced a version of the 90 second clip, it sounds okay, I'm gonna work on it and have it available later tonight if someone wants to host it. Basically, it's louder, but I used so many filters and effects on it, I can't tell if it's much better than the original, it's certainly louder because I amped it up.

If those dudes could have shut their piehole during the verses and chorus, it would sound much better.

You'll notice that they stopped talking during the 'stop' in the music. Thanks guys!!!!! Actually, I am grateful that they posted it at all, but goodness, couldn't you just be quiet for like 2 minutes?

Actually, I'll email it right now, if someone wants to host it, just don't expect it to be a great "clean-up", it's pretty decent though.

here is my trancription lame ass attempt, I do think he defintely says "We'll bring some Vertigo"

we'll bring some Vertigo
everything was......on
cuz you give me something I can feel yeah

I'm gaining, know I'm gaining (?ing)

Well, ahhh we'll bring some Vertigo
I can feel and .....teach (?)...me high

this makes me wonder how much more they have taped, and how much more they'll release.

the original was so crappy, it's literally impossible to clean it up much, actually if there were no "dialogue" over the top of it, it might have cleaned up a lot better.

I tired to muffle the dudes talking, but in doing that you basically lose the quality of the music in the background.

Anyways, I sent it, if it's not much of an improvement, it's probably because I tried too many EQ effects to push the music in front of the guys talking.

"Well I lost your love in a place called Vertigo"

that's my newest attempt.

Who can host it? It takes me to long to upload it one by one?

Back
Top Bottom