If indeed Bono has said, "I have just one thing to say: it's a boy AND a girl,"...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michael Griffiths

Rock n' Roll Doggie
If indeed Bono has said, "I have just one thing to say: it's a boy AND a girl,"...

then...

the new album should be called....

Hermaphrodite!

Or, perhaps, Hermaphrodites from Venus or some such thing...

What really gets me is that the name I thought of three years ago is still in the rumour mill (Hanover Quay) - fingers crossed!

I prefer 'LadyBoys from Dublin' but that's enough about my personal preferences..

Michael, I can't believe people still mention Hanover Quay after all this time. You really sewed a seed with that one!

I got surrounded by a group of people in Delhi called the "Hijras". Let me tell you, I'm not liking the direction of this title!

Tizer, if U2 got the name for me, do you think they'll pay me royalties?

Not a chance. One, of you getting royalties. Two, of it being called that anyway.

Double album?!?! Maybe Bono's quote is a reference to CD 1 sounding like the upbeat punkish album "Boy" and then the second album, being so completely different from Boy. What's more polar opposite than a boy? A Girl....

This theory is no where even close to remotely happening. I think I'm just a little fried from all of the speculation and YEARS of waiting....

isn't "it's a boy" the title of a who song?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom