If anyone cares......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava Adore

The Fly
Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Then everyone will vote for Ethan, and the first deserving winner of survivor will be born.

What about what's her name? Crap... her name!?@!? From the last show. I think she was deserving!!! Very much so. TINA!! That's it. Sure Colby *gave* it to her, but she did deserve it all the same.

------------------
...the steam of my misfortunes, has given me the power to be afraid.

My guess is Lex takes Ethan out at final 3, seeing him as too much of a threat, Lex and Tom are last 2, and Tom wins final vote 8-1, with Brndon the only vote for Lex.

Originally posted by Hewson:
My guess is Lex takes Ethan out at final 3, seeing him as too much of a threat, Lex and Tom are last 2, and Tom wins final vote 8-1, with Brndon the only vote for Lex.

I bet you are soooooooooooo right!!!

------------------
...the steam of my misfortunes, has given me the power to be afraid.

hah, well seeing last weeks conversation between Theresa and Lex, I think if Lex wins immunity, he's tossing Tom out on his ear - the whole Tom liking the girls and the girls liking Tom could be threatening at the end. Tom made alot of friends from both tribes whereas Ethan kind of kept to himself.

Luvin Ethan to take it - but remember noone knows what a *(&^% Lex has been to the camera so he might take it if he's in final 2.

Either way I'm going through withdrawal already wondering what the heck I'm gonna watch now ??

[This message has been edited by icelady (edited 01-10-2002).]

I pray to god that Lex does not win the first challenge, and that they take him out. Kim and Tom would both vote for him easily. That leaves Tom, Kim, and Ethan. Then Ethan will win the next challenge (he is much stronger then the other two), and he will take Tom to the final 2 with him. Then everyone will vote for Ethan, and the first deserving winner of survivor will be born.

A better question, how long till this forum is moved to Lemonade Stand??

Originally posted by icelady:
Either way I'm going through withdrawal already wondering what the heck I'm gonna watch now ??

Try 24, or the daily show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom