ideas for a t-shirt peeps!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
hi. im making a t-shirt in school and i need ideas. its gonna be aU2 t-shirt, and im thinking of puttin "everything you know is wrong" on the front, but i want somthing else like a symbol.(Zoo baby or somthing)
suggestions?
merci.

Eep wanted a new Bono shirt and I made a Bono pic that says "got bono?" in the "got milk?" font and Sicy put a milk mustache on him. I can post the pic if you want.

Here's the wallpaper version:

got bono.bmp

heehee! might be a bit hard to transfer somthing like that, im thinkin mabey a logo or symbol(can only think of ATYCLB bag and Zoo baby, what others are there?) with some text.

A joshua tree, the heart suitcase symbol, the zooropa baby symbol, the ATYCLB song symbols, the lemon with the shopping cart symbol, maybe even an old fashioned shamrock. That's all I can think of.

You can also get shirts on eBay for cheap. Like, by the time you buy a shirt and buy the transfer stuff, it might be cheaper just to get one on eBay. Sometimes you can get them for $0.99.

go on the computer and search for some cool pics and if you have a really good ink jet or bubble printer you can buy a t-shirt transfer at Staples or something. A good idea would be that cartoon drawing of U2 in the video "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me." and the slogan in the back could be "Man Paints A Picture."

Or if you're good at Photoshopping, take all the album covers and do something cool with it in photoshop like one album can be normal and the other in reverse/negative colors.

i dont have to buy the transfere stuff, they have that in school, im h=just stuck on what to do. i was thinking ATYCLB symbols on front, Zoo symbols on back.

my shirt messed up the first time i washed it, so i wear it for gym. So enjoy the shirt while you can with whatever you choose.

Back
Top Bottom