i would like to clarify things. mod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattFromNYC

War Child
and i dont appreciate one of the mods on here pretending to be all nice and sweet, asking me to send a pic of myself. talking down to me like im 5. i will not send you a friggin pic.

"Oh i wont show it to anyone. I promise." bullshit.

do you think im that stupid? i can see right through it. :madspit:

that wasnt what i meant Khanada..

anyways, here it is..

EDITED: posting e-mails is a violation of the faqs. i suggest you read this if you'd like to remain a member of the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
khanada... that was referring to the enquiry about the macphisto gear. i was being sarcastic. not that u sent me an email.

queenbee emailed me.

i wasnt gonna say it, but since no one would believe me...

popcorn.gif

MattFromNYC said:
that wasnt what i meant Khanada..
thanks for clarifying, although i'm not really sure what i have to do with any of this though.

and uhhh...posting private correspondence between you and any member here is against the rules. are you trying to get yourself banned?

00Kevin, when a mod edits your post because the post you quoted is breaking the rules, it's not wise to edit it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't do it, Queen Bee also thinks it's funny to joke on people. And Khanada is the mod who lets them all get away with it. Having her for a mod is like leaving the fox to guard the chicken house.

Is posting private emails, Private Messages (PMs), chat logs, or Instant Message logs ok?
ONLY if you have the consent of the other party(s) involved in the communication in question. Posting of private communications without the consent of the other party(s) involved is reason to have your forum membership terminated and to be banned from the forum. This also applies to any private communications which are to or from the sites' staff whether they be posted here or elsewhere. In some places, posting of such communications without consent is considered illegal.

:shame:

U2Kitten said:
Don't do it, Queen Bee also thinks it's funny to joke on people. And Khanada is the mod who lets them all get away with it. Having her for a mod is like leaving the fox to guard the chicken house.
uhhhh...no.

don't even go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom