I wish Bono still looked like this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
bt_2gpop_180202.jpg

I used to dislike his Pop-era look, but recently I've not been crazy at all about his current 'look my hair is long again' look. His long hair was badass in the late 80s/early 90s but I think in the present day he'd look the best with real short hair like that. Just my opinion of course, he can look however the hell he wants to :wink:

that of all photos is not that flattering!

But i like the new look but i don't like thw photos where you can see his re growth!!:madspit:

But he looks good no matter what!!:wink:

I can't believe I'm participating in a thread about Bono's hair...but if he's going to go short, skip the buzz and leave some hair on there.

bono0717.jpg

bono0586.jpg

:up:

Great pictures, Diemen. I will forever mourn the short-lived "Beautiful Day" look. :sad: Le sigh.

:wink: But seriously, he looked great. I still think he would look great with that haircut, so much more than his current length. :|

Diemen said:
I can't believe I'm participating in a thread about Bono's hair...but if he's going to go short, skip the buzz and leave some hair on there.

bono0717.jpg

:up:

Is it just me or does Bono look like Sting in this photograph? :scratch:

I admit Bono is one of the few guys who looks great in longer hair (I also like the 2005 Grammy shot shown above). However, if Bono grew his hair as long as he did in 1987-1989, he'd look ridiculous now. He did short with "Pop", medium length last tour, so it's logical he's wearing it a bit longer on this tour. As we all know, Bono - out of all the U2 members - changes his look the most between albums/tours. However, if he wore it much longer, it'd be silly.

As for going back to 1987, no thanks! That's a HUGE "been there/done that" for me. LOL!

He should stick with BD/Electrical storm haircut.

Pop is too short, and Elevation/now is way too long. He can't pull the long hair anymore.

Man, I can't believe you don't see it - he looks BADASS in the picture I originally posted, with the real short hair, the glasses(a little thinner and less obtrusive than his normal glasses), the all black clothes - BADASS. I never did like the BD haircut. Like I said, the JT hair was great back then, but it shouldn't be that long now. I really honestly think the popmart hair would look the best on him at this point in time.

MattFromNYC said:
if he likes it that way, then let him have it that way. it "shouldn't" be that long? is this a new law? sorry, but come on.

Re-read this line in my original post

Just my opinion of course, he can look however the hell he wants to

yeah, but the fact that you are even making a thread about it is kind of insinuating that you are kind of telling him what he should do with his hair, and is a little superficial. its hair. who cares.

Hey I don't care what his hair looks like as long as it's Bono! Not to say I wouldn't mind some hair to run my fingers through,:drool: . Really though I like the way that he's always changing up his style.

Original post shows one of the ugliest pics I have ever seen! Besides image how much older he's gotten and how awful his face would look with no hair. If he wants to go 'look at my hair' that's fine with me, I'm looking! :happy: :flirt: I do wonder sometimes if the guys who rag on his hair are jealous :wink:

Though he looks fine like he is, if he's going to look any way again, let it be this! :drool: :love:

jthmm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom