I was in a place called ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eliv8

Refugee
I went to the airport on Sunday to pick up my sister. As I was walking to the terminal I looked over my shoulder to see where I was parked...

and I was here ...

34376%3B%3A323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E233%3A%3D82%3C%3D%3A97%3DXROQDF%3E232383%3B%3B774%3C8ot1lsi

i go to a grocery store where the self check out lanes are labeled U1, U2, U3, and U4

which one do you think I always go to?

yes ive actually waited to use the U2 lane while another one was open, im that lame :wink:

Chizip said:
i go to a grocery store where the self check out lanes are labeled U1, U2, U3, and U4

which one do you think I always go to?

yes ive actually waited to use the U2 lane while another one was open, im that lame :wink:

That made my day...us U2 fans are a little weird that way.:lmao:

The "force" was with you.....or just call it "fate"..........it's just one of those benefits of being a good U2 fan!

:wink:

too cool.

my freshman year in high school i had the room U2 for my computer applications class. i giggled every day.:wink:

I've been taking the same vitamins (Centrum) for a couple of years. Just the other day, I placed one on the table as I got my milk, and noticed, for the first time, that it was emblazoned with "U2". Why, I asked, why? (And why the hell did I not notice this before??)

biff said:
I've been taking the same vitamins (Centrum) for a couple of years. Just the other day, I placed one on the table as I got my milk, and noticed, for the first time, that it was emblazoned with "U2". Why, I asked, why?

It's all part of the U2 master plan. First they dazzle us with their music. Then get us to join thier causes. Then make us buy their iPod. Then they get us all SMS-ing on command.
The final piece in the puzzle? Mind control pills.
Don't believe me? You'll be eating your words when the U2-troopers get here......

:wink:

CTS--You know you've OD'd on U2 when...

I think these posts should be merged with the 'You Know You've OD'd' ones! Man, grocery aisles? Vitamins? And I thought I had it bad! LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom