I want to see U2 perform in Ireland! What must I do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UltravioletTX

Babyface
I'm really wanting to try to see them in Dublin on their next tour! This has been a dream of mine for years, and I'm really hoping I can make it happen this go 'round! Any advice?

I'm a complete novice in this area! I know some of you guy's went to the Slane show. How did you make it happen?

Some of my basic questions are
* How do you buy tickets for the show if you live in the US?
* Is it nearly impossible to get a ticket for face value or otherwise?
* How far in advance should I start planning?

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

UltravioletTX said:
* How do you buy tickets for the show if you live in the US?
i believe you can still buy them through ticketmaster. you may have to only go through their site, though.

* Is it nearly impossible to get a ticket for face value or otherwise?
i wouldn't imagine so, as long as you buy them legitimately, or have someone in dublin buy you a ticket and then sell it to you. as long as they're going too, they shouldn't be charging you any extra fees or anything, aside from maybe postage.

* How far in advance should I start planning?
i'd start saving now, but for the hotels, definitely reserve one as soon as the dates are announced if you know for sure you wanna see them. i'd imagine hotels will book up fast, especially near the gig.

Live in Belfast

Walk past Virgin

See sign saying U2 tickets for sale

Walk in

Ask "Are there still tickets left?"

Worker: "Yes"

Then you get your little sister to withdraw some (a lot) of money from her bank account - clean it out you tell her good for the soul - she persuades you to get tickets cus u feel guilty emptying all her cash so she gets the tickets - and you have a countdown to go and see U2

Thats what I did anyway.

www.ticketmaster.ie is the Ireland Ticketmaster site we get any concert tickets through so Im guessing thats where you would buy your U2 ones because they have an option to buy tickets if you live outside the Uk. :up:

Oh and you do pay your sister back :up: But it was worth the ?38!!!!! And it would have been worht more.

you can all come live with me i have a big garden you can have tents outside

Back
Top Bottom