I WANT MY U2 BOBBLEHEAD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spanisheyes

Forum Moderator, The Goal Is Soul
Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, and Berlin
I grew up having bobbleheads of my favorite baseball, basketball, and football players, and now I'm seeing them bobble up all over the place. For instance, I walk into Best Buy and they are selling N'Sync bobbleheads, I went to the ESPN site, and they are giving away bobbleheads of their favorite sportcasters for signing up with their magazine.

So, where am I going with this? I think you know...I WANT MY U2 BOBBLEHEADS!!!

Think of the possibilities...U2 Boy era Bobbleheads, UF era bobbleheads, Joshua Tree era bobbleheads, and one of my favorites would be the ZooTV bobbleheads, POP mart bobbleheads, and Elevation bobbleheads.

Can you imagine your favorite U2 bobblehead rocking out while you listen to U2...warms my heart just to think of it...so, someone out there in Merchandiseland....if your reading this, give us fans what we want...our own U2 Bobbleheads! Am I the only one that wants these? I'm thinking not.

Chris

------------------
"That's what's happening to U2 on tour in the United States at the moment - we're just a conduit for all this joy and hope and despair and it's all coming out - People say, 'Oh, Rock and Roll is great - just takes people's minds off of it' - No. That is not our job. Our job is to take people's minds through it." --Bono's take on the Elevation Tour since 9/11

[This message has been edited by spanisheyes (edited 12-04-2001).]

That's SO funny that you posted this!

When I went to get the free CD, I saw the N'Sync bobbleheads
rolleyes.gif
and I said to my friend ' I want U2 bobblehead dolls'.
smile.gif

Maybe we should e-mail U2.com.
wink.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Absolutely, Chris! I was thinking of that the other day. Where are our U2 bobblehead dolls?
biggrin.gif
The closest thing so far are those fake plastic action heros from www.u2log.com hehe.

oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention...I live in a state where we even have a bobblehead doll of our GOVERNOR! lol.

-sula

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 12-04-2001).]

Originally posted by what a bomb!:
What the hell is a bobblehead?

It's a doll that you tap on the top of and the head moves around.

They used to be very popular in baseball, I guess-now they've made a comeback.

I'll spare you the N'Sync ones
wink.gif
but here's a funny one

bobbleheadworldstore_1664_4372023

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Bonds.jpg

Here is Barry "Bobblehead" Bonds

Chris

------------------
"That's what's happening to U2 on tour in the United States at the moment - we're just a conduit for all this joy and hope and despair and it's all coming out - People say, 'Oh, Rock and Roll is great - just takes people's minds off of it' - No. That is not our job. Our job is to take people's minds through it." --Bono's take on the Elevation Tour since 9/11

Chris- this is hilarious, I was honestly telling my Mom that I want a Bono bobble-head for Xmas, LOL, cuz i saw those damn N'Sync ones too! WHAT A GREAT IDEA!
biggrin.gif

Yes, before Xmas, that would be the perfect gift!

Back
Top Bottom