I WANT MY NEW U2 SONG MP3'S!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Come on... I know someone out there has a recorded version of the clip aired on MTV. Don't hold out on us!!!

------------------
But that's my opinion, I could be wrong.
-Dennis Miller

Dressing like your sister, living like a tart. They don't know what you're doing, babe it must be art. You're a headache... in a suitcase... You're a star.
come september alot can change
summer's love turns to winter's pain in new york

are you saying that mtv the music channel played this(i dont think so i watched mtv today and nothing came)

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK&ROLL HIGH SCHOOL.
THE RAMONES
i dont want to be a pinhead no more.

Ok, maybe I'm way off on this, but the story said the clip was played at an MTV Music and Comedy festival, so maybe it wasn't actually on MTV. Someone let me know if I'm wrong...

I think a clip of the festival was played on the news, and possibly the whole thing was played at the actual event. not sure though.

But guess what? I want an mp3, too!

This and when is Beat on the Brat ever going to surface???????? Been waiting on that for AGES too.

I want mp3's too!

I searched Kazaa and found nothing. You would think they will show up pretty soon.

I've heard that MTV will be showing the concert in the next few weeks so it may be a while to wait but we should have it sooner or later.

Originally posted by sharky:
I've heard that MTV will be showing the concert in the next few weeks so it may be a while to wait but we should have it sooner or later.

*crosses fingers*

------------------
"I just don't care anymore, won't cry these tears anymore.."

Popheart.org

OK. I am starting to get anxious. I need this mp3! I'm twitching. I'm chain smoking!

Somebody help me!!!!

Seriously, where would be the best places to search for it. You know somebody has it!

Originally posted by mikal:
I want my 30 second sound clips!

Definitely Deja Vu!

Wait...isn't it, "I want my really poor sound quality-30 minutes to download-it's not even the album version-30 second clip"....oh wait, that was 1996!

Now it's, "I want my 196kbs (or whatever it was that J on Wire was complaining about) mp3-30 seconds after it's been released-and it better the full song-download"....ala 2002!

wink.gif

Relax y'all, it'll come soon enough.....

Back
Top Bottom