i wanna close up of that face...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
the lineup is as follows:
1. U2 Superbowl Half Time Performance
2. Pride(In The Name of Love)(the one that opens with the shot of the harbor and shipyard
3. Stuck In A Moment(1st video version)
4. One(Hansa studios)
5. Please
6. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
7. Staring At The Sun(Miami version)

this is all on a VCD.
if you don't have a dvd player or a nice monitor/speaker set up on your computer please don't request one, you would need these to enjoy it, and i can only afford to do what i've done-time and $ wise, sorry
smile.gif

some DVD players play VCD's, some don't. please ensure that your DVD player can play the VCD format.
there are ten of them. as i said above i unfortunately can't do more.
if you are already have all of this stuff on something else(unless you really want a digitally encoded version of it) please leave it to those who really want it.
once i get addresses i'm not gonna ask questions so please use your own judgement-i'm just trying to get this to people that might not otherwise have a hope in hell of getting it
smile.gif

if you can play it back nicely and you like what you see be amongst the first ten to email me with address-->davemay@rogers.com and i should have it on its way to you by the end of this week. obviosly donations for postage and discs are appreciated(since its coming from canada, most of you will find it dirt cheap
smile.gif
)
if i take a little longer to get it out please be patient-i should really be putting school ahead of this, i know y'all understand
wink.gif

just to add: the superbowl is by far the best encoded video track on there-it looks great, superior to vhs in my opinion.

and each of you be sure to have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 02-18-2002).]

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
I thought you were offering your surgeon skills for a moment there...

if you need me for it...
wink.gif

i actually couldn't figure out a title so i just wrote the last line bono had sung

------------------
don't.

one final bump then this thread will be left die the death that was apparently inveitable. does nobody want this?

free. video disc. with the superbowl performance. looks great. sounds great. plus 6 other videos.
come on!

7 left.

c'mon people! Hell, if I had a computer that could play this, you can bet I'd be emailing kobesan and asking for a copy.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom