I turned 30 last friday and am still in a shock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yay, you're old

congrats

smile.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Don't worry. I turned 40 this year and still feel like 15
smile.gif
. It's all how you think about it.

And as morbib as this sounds, always remember, you are still likely to outlive all the members of U2. Therefore, you will hear every song they have to offer in this world.
biggrin.gif

I turned 30 this past spring. Is there some club that we are supposed to join up to? Or is there some id card that we are supposed to carry in our wallets now?
wink.gif

------------------
"I know that this is not goodbye." -Kite

Originally posted by bonovista:
BTW...At 38, I think I look the best I ever have...So have a great time in your 30's!!

I feel the same way! I'm having more fun now than ever.

Peace

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Mark Freedman:
Don't worry. I turned 40 this year and still feel like 15 . It's all how you think about it.

Exactly what happens to me. Glad to see you posting Mark
wink.gif

And Gloria, I have this thing with numbers, I mean, 20s, 30s, 40s. I go thru a turmoil every time, I?m getting used to it, LOL
Don?t worry that much. I learned recently that I was wrong, life doesn?t end when you?re 40.

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Brasil is the country of the future. And it will always be that way...(my translation of a popular saying)

Aw, c'mon--Nothing wrong in being 30. That's the perfect age; you're not too young or too old either. Makes a nice balance.

By the way, I'm 30 too.
biggrin.gif

------------------
k e r c

La aventura del comienzo
La intriga de lo incierto
No temas y busca lo nuevo
S?lo empieza desde cero

Back
Top Bottom