I thought they all lived in dublin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge has a house in Malibu but he lives in Dublin, close to Bono's home.

I think both Bono and Edge also have houses in France. (I read somewhere all of them have houses in south of France, but I think Adam and Larry don't have any houses apart from Dublin) Also, Bono has an apartment in New York.

Last edited:
I think larry has a place in new york too. And Adam, If i'm not mistaken, they lived in his house ( US) during the recording of the joshua tree.

MacPhisto lives in Denmark,,,

Or atleast his look-alike :wink: ( And its NOT me )... Its the local drunk ( Again,, NOT me )... But this guy looks like a creepy version of Macphisto ( ..... Still not me )

miss becky said:
Technically speaking, Bono lives in Killiney, which is south of Dublin. :)

No, Killiney is a suburb of Dublin. It is south of the city centre but it is in the county.

financeguy said:

No, Killiney is a suburb of Dublin. It is south of the city centre but it is in the county.

Right. I didn't mean to imply that Killiney was a separate city from Dublin.

miss becky said:
Technically speaking, Bono lives in Killiney, which is south of Dublin. :)

E-e-xcellent. That's where I'm staying when I go see the boys this summer. Maybe I'll take to wandering the streets of Killiney, loudly calling Bono's name....

U2girl said:
Edge has a house in Malibu but he lives in Dublin, close to Bono's home.

Edge lives "a stones throw" away from Bono's house in Dublin
and he and his wife, Morleigh, also have a house in Malibu, CA.

I think both Bono and Edge also have houses in France.

Bono and Edge co-own a villa in Eze Sur-Mer, which is located
in the south of France ( The French Riviera.... to be "exact" !!)

Yeah, rich folks have more than one house. When Bono first bought his apt. in NYC people thought he was moving the whole family there for good. It's just a spare, Dublin will always be home!

I thought Adam also had a house in France. I heard something about him having a house in Nice to be exact and that he also has a place in London...and of course Dublin.

i read in an artical in the newspaper ages ago and it was from a reporter that went and hung out with bono for afew days......

she said that edge and bono were neighbors.......... lol i duno how true that is.........

Back
Top Bottom