I think UKTan deserves her own thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RademR

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I think UKTan deserves his own thread

I'm about delerious now after a very long day and night, what a u2 day!!! It's probably been the most exciting as we wait for the new album. I just think we should all thank UKTan for going to the show, getting the neccessary audio for the downloads, going home and arranging them, and then sending them out to us. Thanks a lot man, We all owe you big time!!!! Just wanted to give gratitude from all us.

Thanks to uktan and everyone sending each other mp3s, hope I didnt miss anyone. this is what the blue crack is all about (not this other stuff thats going on). U2 Fans are the greatest!:wink:

Last edited:
Yep, U2 fans are by far the most courteous, civilized, respectful, generous and intellectual group of people I have ever known. Thanks to all and especially UKtan. :)

don't get too full of yourself UKTan...

hehe, just kidding.. great work! too bad the batteries died on the video camera though :(

Thank you all very much. Just sorry the quality was so crap
:eek: :hug: :)

I have looked at what I did manage to capture on the video camera...I think I got about 2 or 3 mins of stuff (I kept retrying the camera for a while)..managed to get about 30 secs of ABOY & a tiny bit of the intro to COBL...this may be a daft question...but is it worth me uploading that too?

edited to add: the rest of the footage is them setting up stage & a bit of Dallas tuning Edges guitar

Last edited:
UKTan said:
Thank you all very much. Just sorry the quality was so crap
:eek: :hug: :)

Who cares about the quality. Without you we'd have nothing but vague reports. Heck, the correspondent for atu2 said he was underwhelmed by the new stuff!!
We'd all be tearing our hair out without your clips.

Thank you!!

bonosloveslave said:
I changed the gender of the thread title for you RademR :wink:

And yes, thanks for all your hard work Tanya! :applaud:

whoooppss...sorry about that one uk tan.

Back
Top Bottom