I think i know why Prop is ghetto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, shisse! Emily is crossing the Mason-Dixon line!
eek.gif

*runs and hides*

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by U2Gator:
When i got my tix the last tour, the tickets were printed direct from the arena box office. So Im thinkin that Propaganda gets their tickets thru the box office of the arena. Since NYC MSG tickest go on sale the day after ticketmaster does, that would make sense why they would be sold out. however I havent heard back yet a bout my NYC tix.

Im also hoping that they dont think that b/c im from florida im just going to scalp them. Cause im frickin goin to NY for this!
smile.gif
I already bought a plane ticket....lets hope prop comes thru hahaha

i just got my montreal ga's thru prop and it looks like they're printed like every other ticket, but in the bottom left they say: prop.
i'm pretty sure they get alloted so many and when those are gone they are gone.
sorry to hear that though.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

When i got my tix the last tour, the tickets were printed direct from the arena box office. So Im thinkin that Propaganda gets their tickets thru the box office of the arena. Since NYC MSG tickest go on sale the day after ticketmaster does, that would make sense why they would be sold out. however I havent heard back yet a bout my NYC tix.

Im also hoping that they dont think that b/c im from florida im just going to scalp them. Cause im frickin goin to NY for this!
smile.gif
I already bought a plane ticket....lets hope prop comes thru hahaha

Back
Top Bottom