I shook bono's hand an got edges autograph an a pic with him last night in LA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
i had a fun mofo time in vegas an LA. this is a short story as i just got back from LA a hour ago.

got in heart for both shows
biggrin.gif

in LA after the show i waited for the band to come out of the arena. bono came out in his limo an he was not doin autographs.... he stood outside for a while next to the limo an then got in an started to roll out... i got in the drive way an next to the limo an shook his hand as the limo was pulling out.. i was thrilled to shake the man's hand. Man that made me feel better as a person inside. Anyone get Pics?????

then db9 an i were gonna leave, db9 met this girl who wanted a lift to Phoenix to see her dad an the show this friday. So, we leave to go get her stuff an end up going back where the bands entrance was at about 1-1:30 AM an saw EDGE there signin autographs an me, db9, an the girl get out an get pics an stuff signed... nice guy.. anybody get color pics?? i got someone to do a b&w photo because that was what they had.. please email me at jesse.ballew@usa.net , i was wearing my new u2 rnh shirt with edge at Sun Devil stadium riffin his guitar, (whihch i realized after i got the shot, lol how cool did that work out).. i was beyond shock i met the edge!!

later, gotta go shower, lol

wow, congrats, Jesse! from what db9 said in his post, it sounds like you took a big risk to meet bono- and it paid off! congratulations!

i think i met you in Vegas- I was running the GA line (i wrote down names in the morning, and then did the roll call w/ diamondbruno around 4:30 pm)... i hope that you enjoyed the shows!
smile.gif

Congratulations Jesse!!!

It was nice to meet you in Vegas.

Oh and db should know all about taking risk to meet Bono.
wink.gif

Originally posted by *Ally*:
wow, congrats, Jesse! from what db9 said in his post, it sounds like you took a big risk to meet bono- and it paid off! congratulations!

i think i met you in Vegas- I was running the GA line (i wrote down names in the morning, and then did the roll call w/ diamondbruno around 4:30 pm)... i hope that you enjoyed the shows!
smile.gif

Ally -

I want to take this time to commend you on what an awesome and organized job you did for the GA in Vegas. You handled a tough, long, tedious situation that could have been chaos, like a champ, and were completely polite, gracious and approachable the whole time. Because of your determination and organization of the GA situation, the early birds got in the Heart - me included - and had a most wonderful time. Thanks again!!!

Originally posted by HelloAngel:

Ally -

I want to take this time to commend you on what an awesome and organized job you did for the GA in Vegas. You handled a tough, long, tedious situation that could have been chaos, like a champ, and were completely polite, gracious and approachable the whole time. Because of your determination and organization of the GA situation, the early birds got in the Heart - me included - and had a most wonderful time. Thanks again!!!

awwww, thank you SO much, HelloAngel! I really appreciate your kind words. I'm so happy that everything ran smoothly in the GA line; it was mostly due to the venue security at the Thomas & Mack center- they were AMAZING! i'm so glad that you enjoyed the show- and made it into the heart!
smile.gif

Originally posted by *Ally*:

awwww, thank you SO much, HelloAngel! I really appreciate your kind words. I'm so happy that everything ran smoothly in the GA line; it was mostly due to the venue security at the Thomas & Mack center- they were AMAZING! i'm so glad that you enjoyed the show- and made it into the heart!
smile.gif

I loved being in the Heart - and most certainly loved the fact that Eddie Vedder stood behind me the whole time!!!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom