I see Adam was quite the ladies man...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
I was reading the Herald Sun today and found an interesting quote from Bono about Adam -

"They're already screaming; they're already climbing up the door. He was completely used to this, we discover, and he's taking the hose to them already. Literally, the garden hose."

- Bono reveals his U2 mate Larry Mullen was already pulling in the ladies as a 14-year-old drummer.

I thought it was pretty funny, anyone know where it came from? Maybe when they were on Conan?

Adam was more than a ladies man.
He might as well have been a gigalo.

From what I've read, he used to leave every gig with the sexiest and hottest of women by his side. A different one each night!

That's the way to live...

i_love_adam said:
Heyhey, Aardvark747! Where you from? I'm an English-speaking Singaporean Chinese and thought I was the Asian around here!

Sorry buddy - I was just quoting the post and agreeing, cos I thought u were playing on Bono's name, by saying "bodoh!":)

COBL_04 said:
"They're already screaming; they're already climbing up the door. He was completely used to this, we discover, and he's taking the hose to them already. Literally, the garden hose."

- Bono reveals his U2 mate Larry Mullen was already pulling in the ladies as a 14-year-old drummer.

Yes, that's part of the band's history. Larry was (and still is) such a handsome fellow the girls couldn't stay away from him.

I would've been checking out The Edge, though... :wink:

intedomine said:

From what I've read, he used to leave every gig with the sexiest and hottest of women by his side. A different one each night!

WOW!!!:drool:

I wish I was one of his hot chicks:tongue: :shh:

intedomine said:

Naomi Campbell included

:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom