I SAW THE VIDEO FOR "WHAT'S GOIN ON"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
studio footage, mixed with the scenes from the site, and the images of relatives.

and YES, Bono shots too. he wears the same military hat he had when he sang "Redemption song" with Wyclef for Mandela. i think he wore it also when he spoke at Harvard.

i missed his part (aaaargh!), but there are some very nice shots of him hugging a rapper, and grooving to the song + raising his hand, making a fist. and, the final shot belongs to him. he saluts to the camera.

i didn't mind the rappers as much as other on this forum. to me, it really looks like everyone pitched in and gave their best for charity.

For some reason I only really liked the first part of the song. I thought the segue way between Bono and Gwen sounded the best from there it was only downhill.

Mysterious_Ways, you were so lucky!

I really can't stand the way the song sounds, but I love Bono's parts and it is for a good cause. I think Bono realizes it's a song with limited appeal the way it is now and that's why they are working on two other versions of it.

I like the song and the video.
I especially like the beginning, Bono and Gwen voice's complement very well...I love to hear a duet with those two.
smile.gif

The rap didn't bother me either and I usually don't care for rap.

Nicamom,

Thats what I noticed too. Gwen and Bono go very well together. Of course maybe we are partial to her seeing as we are both OC residents!

I met Bono the day he was in the beige shirt and camo hat.

Not that you guys care - but thats what I was screaming at the TV the first time I saw the video.

Ahhh...I think I need to pop into the PLEBA forum
biggrin.gif

OOOOOO... this should be my last post as a fly!!!!

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

Back
Top Bottom