I sang "Electrical Storm" at karaoke last night and.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
It got a very good response from the crowd!

I'm not sure if it was because they thought the song was good, or if it was because I looked really good in my black, button down shirt.

But I think the crowd full of "Non-U2 Fans" really dug the song.

This may be a huge hit folks!

mikal said:
I'm not sure if it was because they thought the song was good, or if it was because I looked really good in my black, button down shirt.

It must be the song, dear. :D

Oh...while I have your attention, mikal...

I was at Journeys like less than 3 weeks ago...where the hell were you?!??!?! :p

Bonochick said:
Oh...while I have your attention, mikal...

I was at Journeys like less than 3 weeks ago...where the hell were you?!??!?! :p

You were??????

Damn! I haven't been working much lately because I've been teaching tennis 8 hours a day.

That's awesome! Man, I would have LOVED to have seen that. I myself never have been able to work up the nerve to do karaoke.

Good to know people were digging the new song.

And I'm sure you looked very nice in your black button down shirt. ;) :tongue:

mikal said:

You were??????

YES!

I was at Bay Park, and I saw Lissa at Payless, and she said, "Mike works at Journeys...go see if he's around!" So I got all excited and went over to Journeys, and you weren't there.

Wanker...:p

Bonochick said:

YES!

I was at Bay Park, and I saw Lissa at Payless, and she said, "Mike works at Journeys...go see if he's around!" So I got all excited and went over to Journeys, and you weren't there.

Wanker...:p

DOH! What day was it?

One funny thing about last night, there was some crazy U2 fan there that doesn't have internet access, so she didn't know that there was a new single.

Let's just say she went a little "bonkers" after she heard the song.

I may be way off, but...

mikal said:

DOH! What day was it?

One funny thing about last night, there was some crazy U2 fan there that doesn't have internet access, so she didn't know that there was a new single.

Let's just say she went a little "bonkers" after she heard the song.

Hmmm..."bonkers" having anything to do with "having a bonk" reference?

I didn't know that the bars in US are this fast with getting new karaoke songs. Wow.

Re: I may be way off, but...

U2girl said:

Hmmm..."bonkers" having anything to do with "having a bonk" reference?

I didn't know that the bars in US are this fast with getting new karaoke songs. Wow.

Oh! Actually I just brought my burned CD in and sang over Bono. So I had a somewhat decent singer backing me up in case I had forgotten the lyrics.

Re: Re: I may be way off, but...

mikal said:
I had a somewhat decent singer backing me up in case I had forgotten the lyrics.

thank god u werent singin along to their live version of People Get Ready :ohmy:

I can't wait for our karaoke DJ to get E-Storm! I know it off by heart already! lol When I was at karaoke on Thursday night I had two complete strangers asking me to do With Or Without You again as they heard me do it before and said I do it brilliantly! lol I think I'm a crap singer but everytime i sing a U2 song I get compliments or my hand shaken by strangers, so I must be doing something right! lol:D

what a bomb! said:
I can't wait for our karaoke DJ to get E-Storm! I know it off by heart already! lol When I was at karaoke on Thursday night I had two complete strangers asking me to do With Or Without You again as they heard me do it before and said I do it brilliantly! lol I think I'm a crap singer but everytime i sing a U2 song I get compliments or my hand shaken by strangers, so I must be doing something right! lol:D

I'd love to sing U2 but I doubt I'd have the confidence!

Back
Top Bottom