I need your advice....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
I find myself really missing someone, a.k.a., I'm "love sick." The thing is that we somewhat lost touch over the summer break, not because we hate each other now, but, for some reason or another, we kind of faded. There's really no one person or thing to blame for why it happened.

The thing is that I want to get back into contact--I still have an e-mail address I can write to--but I'm at a complete loss for words. I honestly don't know what to say! Yes, I'm at a loss for words...a rarity in this forum. I guess I want to show that I still care, but not to sound desperate (which I'm not) or needy (which I'm furthest from). I mean, life really isn't complete unless you have someone to share it with, right?

Anyway, if any of you here have been in a similar situation and/or can offer advice, I would really appreciate it. Thanks...

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

Chances are she's feeling exactly the same way. 'Just do it'. Just write a 'nice' neutral email, what you've been up to and stuff, just maybe one sentence saying you miss her or whatever (not too heavy), just friendly. I really do bet she's feeling the same, missing you to.

------------------
"Don't worry about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

matt2870@hotmail.com

Just be honest and direct like you were in your post. It's worth a try, anyway.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n'bake
Do whatever it takes

Just for it! Ask how they're doing, what they've been up to, etc. Things should breeze along after that!
smile.gif

Good luck!

------------------
BOOM-CHA

I agree with everyone. But you know her, do what you think she'd like.

------------------
If I had a head like yours I'd bleedin' bury it.

This is.. uh... we don't play this tune... gonna be f*cked up!

Thanks kids. I knew I could count on you. I kinda knew this all ahead of time, but sometimes, especially when in love, you need the simplest of things spelled out to you.
wink.gif

I will compose something worthy of Melon...

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

It is strangely curious how certain posts just disappear in thin air...

Regardless, Slane...I never forget.

Thanks to those who have been supportive, and a resounding 'bite me' to the one who wasn't.

Melon

------------------

Back
Top Bottom