I Need a Seniour Quote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discotech

Refugee
i really need some help guys! my seniour quote is due today and i haven't even thought of one yet. if anyone could post any good Bono/U2 quotes, it would be fantastic. I was thinking about using the "Dream Out Loud" thing from the 12-31-89 show, but i can't remember what it was. Any quotes will help a lot though. thanks!

This is our future. The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. A high volume.
By Bono on 12-31-89 during I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.....its gonna b my quote next year for my quote in the year book

another quote i love by him is......
To be one, to be untied is a greta thing. But to respect the right to be different may be even greater.

Last edited:
"Knowledge is good."

(From the statue in front of Faber College in the "Animal House" film.)

A friend of mine used it as his "senior quote" at Columbia University. I thought it was the best senior quote of all time. (It was especially sweet among all of the other over-reaching efforts by those who quoted from the likes of Cicero, Plato, etc..)

Knuckle said:
"Knowledge is good."

(From the statue in front of Faber College in the "Animal House" film.)

A friend of mine used it as his "senior quote" at Columbia University. I thought it was the best senior quote of all time. (It was especially sweet among all of the other over-reaching efforts by those who quoted from the likes of Cicero, Plato, etc..)

haha! my buddy's been raving to me about how he's decided to use that one! it is a good one.

i ended up using the "Dream out Loud" thing as my quote. it's a pretty damn good one. thanks for that!

"The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

Back
Top Bottom