I need a good interview of Bono, any recommendations?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I'm entering a graphic design contest. I have to make a 4 page spread about a celebrity. I am, of course, doing Bono. But I need text to put on the page. Can anyone recommened an interview?/

I guess I could also do the whole band, if you know a good general U2 interview.

No clue, sorry.

I just wanted to say that I really like your U2 wallpapers. They're great.

Well - what's your favorite era? I'm sure there's a website out there with a transcript of interviews that you'd like to use..

Achtung Baby yielded plenty of fun stuff :sexywink:

U2

Check out U2world.com and @u2exit.com the have great U2 archives/interviews and audio/video related material.
I watched a video last night of 1990 to 2000 on u2exit.com. It was so great, but then again what isn't.:up: :sigh: :wave:

I really REALLY like the Hotpress one from a year or two ago. I've saved it if you want to check it out, let me know.

Thanks for the tips and suggestions. I checked all the U2 sites I have bookmarked and they didn't have any articles. But I'm going to do some googling tommorow. :up:

Desire4Bono said:
Bono: In His Own Words. Forget the author's name.

BONO In His Own Words

By Susan Black

publisher: Omnibus press

It's a whole book, not just one article, and it's good. It's got pics too:drool: Hope this helps if you might want to order one.

Back
Top Bottom