I need a BIG, easy favor for someone going to Miami show to do for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, what does it matter what I was asking for the ticket? I can ask what ever I want. And by the way one of my U2 buddies is going to go look for him- not everyone thinks like you. So ya'll can bite me when Im buying beer next weekend.

YOu guys dont even know how to read either, it was my friends ticket that he wanted to sell for 10 dollars to buy beer, if you read my earlier posts, I offered MY extra ticket for face price and sold it to a freind of mine at face price... MY FRIENDS are the ones that wanted 10 bucks extra for the tickets so they could buy beer- THEY owned the tickets- and the ONLY reason they wanted to sell it so chep is cause i talked them down tlelling them how wrong it is to scalp U2 tickets. I am out 10 of MY dollars because I sold the ticket and didnt get what they wanted.

This is why you are too fast to be bitches.

Originally posted by U2Gator:
YOu guys dont even know how to read either.

If we're so stupid and can't read, then why are you going off on these tangents then?
rolleyes.gif

------------------
You've got a head full of traffic
You're a siren's song

it doesn't matter whose ticket it is..if you still sold it. You could have just said.. "Sorry I wont' sell it for more than face value". You did someone elses dirty work, and now you want someone else to finish up.

U2 gator, are you on crack? You've been posting horrible shit lately, that last thread was crazy. You basically told people to die and were happy about it.

Okay, so yesterday at Tampa show, we waited in line all day with this guy who was about 25 years old and he seemed like a slimy jackass kinda guy from the very beginning but I just ignored it cause he was trying to be nice. He needed a GA ticket and I said I would sell him one for 65 bucks and he said that was fine and then he goes to his wallet and counts "20, 40, 60, 65!" and hands me money and i gave him ticket and it was only 55. Well, he made a big deal ALLL day to promise to pay me 10 bucks, which was what my friend wanted to sell it for, and he said all through out the day every 5 minutes I'll have it for you blabalbla, funny he was able to have enough cash to buy himself some drinks but he never gave me my 10 dollars. It really makes me angry that someone would take advantage like that.

So, if any of you will be at the Miami show tonight, this jackass will be there, standing in line with the GA'ers again, probalby about 70-80 in line. His name is Jake and he will porbably be wearing a brownish shiny snakeskin cowboy hat, maybe w/ a purple iridescent type shirt. if you see him in line, hes about 25 with brown straight hair, and decent looking I think his ears might be pierced- IF YOU SEE HIM will you please ask him for 10 bucks for your friend Emily and then mail it to me? It pisses me off soooo much that i am out 10 of my own dollars becasue he was an asshole!

He also is from California, and goes to a lot of U2 shows around the country, he went to Chicago, DC, NY, and Tampa, and is going to Miami, he doesnt have a GA ticket for miami yet but he probably found one todoy so will be standing with GA-ers. So look for his stupid hat cause he'll probably be wearing it.

PS feel free to be rude and demanding of it for me, b/c he deserves no mercy, so vent out all your frustrations of anything you are pissed about in the world on him when you are asking for my 10 bucks
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Gator (edited 12-02-2001).]

Feel free to be rude and demanding of it for me, b/c he deserves no mercy, so vent out all your frustrations of anything you are pissed about in the world on him when you are asking for my 10 bucks
biggrin.gif

My question to you is this- if the $10 was that important to why didn't you follow your own advice and take care of it yesterday? Don't ask others to do your dirty work for you.

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Screw that, I have the right to ask what ever I want to for a damn ticket who are you to tell me what is right to ask?? And I asked him a millino times yesterday for money and he dindt give it to me, so i did do my dirty work.

You people are a little to fast to be bitches.

Eek.. no need for name calling here!

You stated in your other post that you were asking for $10 extra than face value because you wanted to buy beer.

Just seems like karma to me.

Why shouldnt i be able to by beer, what does it matter waht I spend my 10 dollars on? 10 dollars is 10 dollars and if I asked for 65 I have a goddamn right to get 65.

I thought it was pretty goddamn nice selling it for so cheap, cause thats what a U2 fan should do. Most people there bought there tickets for 100 dollars apiece on ebay.

[This message has been edited by U2Gator (edited 12-02-2001).]

so if someone collects it..and doesn't mail it to you...do we have to get them as well???

Ok ..I'll do it...but I have to get someone to get 32 cents from you and mail it to me before I send it

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 12-02-2001).]

Most U2 fans that post here would sell their tickets at face value.

Just saying you probly shouldnt post about it here because the majority of the people that post here would sell their tickets at face value, and if they sell them for more I doubt they would post about it here. But then they certainly would not ask people to get their 10 bucks for them.

We dont need to get nasty here. I did use smilies.

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 12-02-2001).]

Originally posted by Arun V:
so if someone collects it..and doesn't mail it to you...do we have to get them as well???

damn, tonights the last show. it's our final chance to get the beer money!!!

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

And I asked him a millino times yesterday for money and he dindt give it to me, so i did do my dirty work.

You people are a little to fast to be bitches.

Then what makes you think he'd give it to anyone else? Get over your $10 Gator and quit calling people names. Go see another Snoop Dog show or something.

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

I'm no where near Tampa, Gator, but I have a feeling this is going to be one of those "lessons learned" deals for you.

First, you should have counted the money yourself before giving him a ticket - or at least let him show the $$ to you. You were too trusting and got burned. Be grateful that it was only for $10.

Second, if *you* were unable to get him to pay you that $10, what makes you think that any of us will be able to do that? I guess you could get some guys to "threaten" him to get that money, but is that even worth it, especially since it is only $10?

Lastly, I think this teaches you a lesson about selling tickets to jerks in line. I've had extra tickets myself, but sold them before the concert so that I didn't have to deal with situations like you encountered.

An alternative to the guy giving you $10 was to tell him to at least buy you a beer (something you should have said to him when you saw him get his own beer).

Anyway, I do hope a U2 fan can help you, but you might just have to accept the situation and recognized it as one of the reasons I'm not really a fan of U2 fans.

This is rather funny.

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

"All things must pass
All things must pass away"

Peace George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom