I MISS DEATHBEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"i kid you not, i had some children in my mouth ( fine, it was only soup), and when i read that most of the kids (soup) fell out. luckily i moved away from the computer." - death bear

get over it. you should be pretty damn happy for that bear. he's not your personal entertainment box.

i was glad to know him a bit outside of his persona, although, most certainly, not nearly to the extent of some here. a definitely interesting individual, but i won't expound further, because i'm sure he hates all these love sessions threads.

fyi, for those whortense critics, deathbear once was asked as to whether he liked whortense or not, and he said he did. loved when i started branching whortense out into a deranged barbie parody with malibu and bathtime fun. i even consulted him on what to name malibu's bitch, and he gave malibu vargas mcdoogle (even though he recycled the name). so, to my critics, whortense really doesn't give a flying #^&%&*%(&%$*&%^*($&*!!!!!!11111111111

if he's reading this at all from europe, get off the computer and have more fun in europe!!!!! the computer and this forum will be here when you get back, and, most certainly, you won't be forgotten.

how many days until the apocalypse?
mad.gif

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

I miss the bear. WHY DA BEAR WHY? You have to admit that he was at the very least endearing. I am glad that he's partying like a rock star in Europe though, way cool for him. But what of the poor noti left to pivk up the pieces and to assuage the grief of the lovely Calluna. Deathbear has certainly left a mark on her. *Sigh* anyway I think I'll go cry myself to sleep.
mad.gif
GAO

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

Back
Top Bottom