I miss 1000 of my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vorsprung

War Child
Sure, I haven't posted much lately, but still, i used to be around 1200 posts (which, due to misunderstanding :wink:, were continuously displayed as 666). But now I'm just a little fly again :scream:, and i worked so hard the past two years to become a refugee!!!!!!!! :scream:

Yeah I had about 2200. And considering how busy I am, I think it'll take me a while to get back there. Oh well, great new software nonetheless.

I'm pretty sure I can make the claim for member whose post count fell the most. So all of you can quit yer whining on the count of 4.

1, 2, 3,

Thank you kindly.

I must say I kinda miss being the original rock n' roll doggie. I remember how proud i was when i got that.

I lost 200 posts!! ARGH!! That sucks!

But I'm not frozen, and I'm - I"m out of the dungeon!! I"M FREE! Vorsprung you were froze too? I wonder if Bluey, Miss Mac and Shaun are free of the dungeon too!

When I reach 666 will I freeze again, or will I remain free as long as I behave? Does Mona still clean the loo? Or do we all get a fresh start here?

Hey I just noticed that! :lol: I'm missing like 1,000 too! But it's ok! Although I'm back to being a lonely refugee!:sad: I'm no longer "The invincible woman" :( :scream: :lol:

If you havent posted in a long time you lost more posts.

SicilianGoddess lost 4000
Sicy only lost about 100

And the status's will be restored.

Oh, that?s good Sicy, cause I?m already missing my New Yorker status...I had around 3600 posts, so more than 2000 went down the drain :sad:

Yeah, me too.

I can't remember now what status I managed to attain but its all gone now.

Thank God, I couldnt go back to being a Fool! I just couldna handled it man!

:D

I should reword that.. the 'special ' status's will be restored.

sorry. :silent:

Sicy said:
I should reword that.. the 'special ' status's will be restored.

sorry. :silent:

:D YAY! That's cool!!

Oh I see.. Ok.. I wasn't posting much lately cause I was too busy with school!!! No wonder I lost like 1,000! :lol: But now I have like 2 weeks with nothing to do until I start camp! :D

and night comes like a hunter child......

I was slowly coasting toward 1000 posts.I have been here for a while and that would have been something. But this is life and things like this happen. :scream:

Sicy said:
If you havent posted in a long time you lost more posts.
are you sure sicy ?

I had 8,000 + posts
and I can't believe I haven't posted in a long time :p

I'm hoping I lost the ones where I said something useless, or in a post that had to significant contribution to the forum.

Also, does anyone else feel a good vibe that even if you post a dud post that at least you may know that you have more people viewing it than people posting in it, so at least you can feel good that someone opened your post?

Chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom