I met 2 interferencers tonight, and you didn't.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
Tonight I had the pleasure to meet Margret (sp?) and Travis, better know as 'Raincloud' and 'tkramer' repectively. They dined in at my now world famous resturaunt, the 'Marketplace Grill'. *Cheap advertising*
tongue.gif

I was working takeout and as I walked by one of the servers he asked me 'Hey are you a U2 fan?' I was surprised since I had forgotten that they might come in to eat. I told him that I was a fan and he said that one of his tables knew me and wanted to say hi. So I walked over there and talked for couple of minutes and we all introduced ourselves. It's always cool to meet other fans that I've talked to online. (Yes...even if they are from the 'Show me state'
tongue.gif
)

I hope you to have/had a good time in this rat hole...er...Arkansas. Oh and I was wondering about the two of you, are you friends or an item or anything? Just wondering.

Once again, good to meet you both. And how did your meal turn out? What all did you think of the food/resturaunt?

------------------
This post brought to you by: Bono "God have mercy, you're a hopeless guitar player! You even make me feel better, you son of a bitch!"

AIM: JuanSwallow

[This message has been edited by Johnny Swallow (edited 09-02-2001).]

honestly id sooner rip my arms off with a socket wrench and drink my own piss for 5 years instead of meeting any of the lowlifes from interference. you all suck.

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by Red Ships of Scalla-Festa:
honestly id sooner rip my arms off with a socket wrench and drink my own piss for 5 years instead of meeting any of the lowlifes from interference. you all suck.

So I've been told.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Originally posted by Red Ships of Scalla-Festa:

I'm telling ya, try the Bear Whiz Beer!

Hey Johnny! Yeah, it was great to meet you! We're glad that you came out to see us even though you were SLAMMED!!

Yes, we are an item...I have a rock on my left hand and the wedding is next August 10th...
biggrin.gif
That's why we're down here, actually...my Grandparents are here and wanted to get to know Travis better...

The food was great-we took home a pizza, some chicken and spin dip to the family and they loved it...

Oh and by the way...we're NOT from the show me state...that's Missouri...we're from Kansas..."The Land of Ahhh's" (I'd almost rather be from the "Show Me" state because of the "Ahhhh's
smile.gif
) Anyway...we were glad to break off on our own for a while and come meet you...
smile.gif

BTW...let us know if you want to carpool to the next show...seeing as we'll have to either head for Denver or Chi-town...hehe...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"you know we got a stormy kind of love..."

Yes, we are an item...I have a rock on my left hand and the wedding is next August 10th...
biggrin.gif
That's why we're down here, actually...my Grandparents are here and wanted to get to know Travis better...

You could of just send them their CD.
tongue.gif

*rimshot*

*collective groan at the horrible joke*

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by raincloud:

*Margaret swerves car to miss herd of tumbleweeds*

*Margaret's car smashes into Bonochick's*

Hey!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

well what i meant by that was...ummm....it was a metaphor! you know... only in the "symbolic wooooorrrrllllddd..." what i not want to meet anyone from interference...yeah....

*bolts!

;)

------------------
-deathbear

awwww...deathbear, I'm just being ornery...I actually try to be nice most of the time!
wink.gif

------------------
"you know we got a stormy kind of love..."

Back
Top Bottom