I love U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everytime I see them live it only makes me a bigger fan of how special they are in todays music world.

Since this is a forum and it is mostly only interesting when somebody disagrees....

I hate and despise U2.

:tongue:

Zootlesque said:
Since this is a forum and it is mostly only interesting when somebody disagrees....

I hate and despise U2.

:tongue:

U2's music is just total crap. Completely derivative, unoriginal, and repetitive. I hate U2 so much. I particularly hate their setlists. They show such total incompetence. I hope I never hear a song by them ever again.

U2 sucks. They are sooooo overrated, all their songs sound the same, and all their albums sound the same. Completely uncreative, and Bono is an egotistical maniac.

They are too old, and nobody likes them.

:wink:

U2 = awesome

Sometimes I hate the "smug" nature of these guys, especially Bono. Then I see them on TV and think to myself...they really are the only rock band that matters...I dare you to name someone else.

Axver said:
U2's music is just total crap. Completely derivative, unoriginal, and repetitive. I hate U2 so much. I particularly hate their setlists. They show such total incompetence. I hope I never hear a song by them ever again.
oh god don't get me started again. i already went into this enough on your livejournal! they are the worst band out there, seriously. :rant:

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh god don't get me started again. i already went into this enough on your livejournal! they are the worst band out there, seriously. :rant:

You can't bash U2 enough! It's good for your system! Let it all out!

U2 ARE THE WORST BAND IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD AND BONO SOUNDS LIKE A DYING GIRAFFE ON HELIUM!!!!111!11

Axver said:
You can't bash U2 enough! It's good for your system! Let it all out!

U2 ARE THE WORST BAND IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD AND BONO SOUNDS LIKE A DYING GIRAFFE ON HELIUM!!!!111!11
:hmm:

can i just say that achtung baby is the worst album ever recorded, i think. who were they kidding? trying to be unique and innovative? yeah right, ugushu wabata was making music like that looooong before U2. :rolleyes:

Lemon-22.jpg
Lemon-22.jpg
Lemon-22.jpg
Lemon-22.jpg

U2 is the only band that wants me to get up and dance;

the rap/hiphop/jungle,techno,grunge....just doesn't cut it for me

myusernamehere said:
Just the fact that the title "Acthung Baby" is in a foriegn language is enough to tell you that it will suck.

Creed is leaps and bounds better than them.

I agree. Definetly not gonna get any classics from an album with a title like that. :wink:

U2 are so lame. Their own fans hate them! They are rich and do not care anything about their fans. They never speak to them, sign autographs, and regularly spit at audience members on the front row. They are vile and filthy pigs, especially Bono who lied to and stole from poor villagers and orphans on his 2003 trip to Africa.

Back
Top Bottom