I LOVE the PopMart DVD menus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rachel D.

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
So I put the bonus DVD into my DVD player and... totally cracked up laughing! The buzzing flies, the crashing shopping cart, the dopey supermarket music... it's perfect!

But what's up with that karaoke thing in the security camera? That was a little frightening. :ohmy:

i love the supermarket-ized version of SATS.

the menus are so colorful and interactive-looking, they're awesome. U2 outdid themselves this time <3

I laughed at that too I was like man that is cool stuff whoever designed the menus deserves a prize for creativity :)

I didnt find them as hard to navigate as others made it sound either :)

Plus, I've played the game of "what item's missing on the checkout conveyer belt?" a few times. If you win, you get to see an extra version of PLEASE! live.

They do something different and interesting with the menus and people complain. Oh well, you can't please everybody!

Zootlesque said:
They do something different and interesting with the menus and people complain. Oh well, you can't please everybody!

fuck the menus:wink:

and fuck HTDAAB while we're at it :drool:

I luv you Zoots :love:

I love you, man!

Yeah I love you too.

No no I LOVE you man!!!

Xavi, I'll give you a cookie if you get that reference.

(not that it's hard to guess or anything :shifty: )

asr said:
Plus, I've played the game of "what item's missing on the checkout conveyer belt?" a few times. If you win, you get to see an extra version of PLEASE! live.
does anyone know the date/city of this performance?
it's AMAZING!!!!!
the dude who wrote the little narration on the inside of the booklet did a reallllllly good job, i think. i really loved what he wrote and they way he wrote it. he was right on the money when he emphasized the immensity of Please performed live <3<33

Zootlesque said:
I love you, man!

Yeah I love you too.

No no I LOVE you man!!!

Xavi, I'll give you a cookie if you get that reference.

(not that it's hard to guess or anything :shifty: )

Wayne’s World ftw... (If Russell was an ice cream flavor he would be pralines and DICK)

I don't like the menus either, stay still dammit! :angry:

Bonochick said:

Me too! :lol: :heart:

This DVD is fantastic, the packaging is awesome too. :up:
yeahhhhhhh. the popup Edge, the perforated cover that spells POP, the glossy pages, even the little written narrative blurb was superbly written.
yay for everything.
i love popmart <3

Back
Top Bottom