I love Slug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
What the hell? Why do I love this song so much? I've listened to it so much the past few days. Can't get enough.

It's a really good song! I like it too!
Great lyrics
has this part in it where it reminds me heaps of the intro to streets on the Zoo tv tour too!

Axver said:
Everyone should love Slug.

When I was about 10, on my way to school I used to see loads on the pavement and my mates and I would enjoy standing on the rear end of them, to watch their head explode at the other end....:uhoh:

So I guess i'm a thread killer now, aswell as a slug killer....?

1361.gif

Aardvark747 said:
So I guess i'm a thread killer now, aswell as a slug killer....?

1361.gif

:tsk:

I don't listen to the Passengers album often enough.. in fact I think I should put it on now :)

Aardvark747 said:

When I was about 10, on my way to school I used to see loads on the pavement and my mates and I would enjoy standing on the rear end of them, to watch their head explode at the other end....:uhoh:

you evil child!

I *adore* this song. The atmosphere and the deep voice are great. I've been looking forever for a song with that kind of atmosphere. People have mentioned Future Sound of London; it's close, but so far, nothing beats Slug.

Passengers OST is still on regular rotation in my car CD player more than any other U2 album LOL. Slug->Blue Room->Different Kind of Blue->Beach Sequence->Miss Sarajevo->Ito Okashi->One Minute Warning goes around and around....

I wish they'd make more songs like Slug :( instead of those "Big Songs".

ei guys Passengers is not available here in my country so can anyone kindly share me some slug at bakedpony@yahoo? i've heard about this a lot of times and i'd love to have it!!! thanx

bakedpony said:
ei guys Passengers is not available here in my country so can anyone kindly share me some slug at bakedpony@yahoo? i've heard about this a lot of times and i'd love to have it!!! thanx

Passengers has been released worldwide. And if you can't find it in regular stores (I rarely saw it in Aussie shops, and usually at a high price), just order it in, either via your local store or online. That's what I did.

I couldn't find it in any record store, but wound up getting it off eBay for 4 dollars. Just look around, Ladera.

if it's not my favourite u2 song, it's my second or third. without question. an amazing song that proves u2 is capable of so much more than what they're currently showing the world.

bakedpony said:

you've got mail :wave:

Axver said:

Passengers has been released worldwide. And if you can't find it in regular stores (I rarely saw it in Aussie shops, and usually at a high price), just order it in, either via your local store or online. That's what I did.

I could never find it in a store here in Vancouver... Luckily I was in Poland when U2 were playing Chorzow, and all record stores had huge stocks of all the U2 albums and they were all on sale..

picked up Passengers pretty cheap... kind of regret not picking up the Million Dollar Hotel while I was at it... it was pretty cheap too

oh and slug.... BIG THUMBS UP

Back
Top Bottom