I love my band. Everything about them (well except Adam).

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is indeed very sad. Please tell your mother off for me.

Adam is my favourite.

PS Have you been able to purchase Sometimes? It was supposed to be released today but its not shipped to Whitfords yet. :angry:

Yeah, its supposed to be 38 C at the moment. I went to a cafe and had a glass of water, another (large) glass of water, a large apple juice, and another glass of water. The bimbo serving had been inside all day and didn't realise what the weather is like.

Wait for another day for Sometimes. It sounds like its not available today anyway. Maybe all the CDs went down the beach.

beli, I manged to grab both CD editions of Sometimes...I'm on the "Waiting List" for the DVD, which I will probabley find at the store about a 1KM from here.

Palace_Hero said:
No rain down here.. not even fully overcast, yet its still very muggy. I think you are about as north of Perth as I am south, so I might not even get the rain. :(

It's been raining on and off all afternoon but I'm right on the coast. Still muggy though. *melts*

I'm just going to order SYCMIOYO online. It's cheaper that way.

bono_man2002 said:
beli, I manged to grab both CD editions of Sometimes...I'm on the "Waiting List" for the DVD, which I will probabley find at the store about a 1KM from here.

Really? hmmm. Maybe the truck crashed on the Nullarbor or something. I will check again tomorrow. If no luck, I will order online.

beli said:
PS Have you been able to purchase Sometimes? It was supposed to be released today but its not shipped to Whitfords yet. :angry:

The “limited edition” and “standard edition” singles were on the HMV shelves today, but not the DVD single.

Prince Adam cannot hold a candle to King Larry.

But Prince Adam is still one of my favorite U2 members nevertheless.

Cheers,

J

Punkass 71 said:
what the hell is with the prince and king shit?

:lmao: Yeah, what are Bono and Edge, eh? Dukes? Sex Gods? :wink:

People are stupid. Like, this one girl, she couldn't say U2 right. She was totally using the wrong inflection. She was like, "
U2." Instead of just, U2. And then she was all "Who was that one guy you were talking about?" "What one guy?" "You know." "...no, actually, I don't." "The one witth four letters, in his name." "...Bono? ....Edge? ...Adam...? Larr.......y....?" "Yeah, that's it!" "...HUH? which one? :huh:"

Yep, stinking hot.....

:scream:

And for those who want to know what temp "stinking hot" is 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F!:combust:

I'm heading to the beach!

Back
Top Bottom